» Maintaining django session in phonegap application
Maintaining django session in phonegap application
|August 28, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
More Related Questions
- Session handling in Django Python with Google App Engine I am currently using Google App Engine to host my Django applications. I want to implement sessions in my Django application. I cannot use the default session handling of Django because it […]
- Recall last sessions in Django I am currently using Django and Django sessions to take text a user entered and then use sessions to remember it and use the text in different views. However, I would like to have display […]
- Deployed Django (Apache) Timeout after Login and Redirect I just deployed my Django App that was in development for some weeks now and the following is happening.
The pages are served fine, until I'm logged in. As soon as I am logged in and […]
- What can be the issues to host python django website with php app on same Ubuntu server We have given one virtual container where have installed the PHP app. Now that app also reuires some 3-4 javas apps to communicate with each other. The site is very big.
we have another […]
- linking to django app from static website on same server So I have a static webpage being served up by my apache server. I was wondering, since I am just starting to dabble in Django and dynamic web apps, how one would go about, say having a […]
- Restarting a Django application running on Apache + mod_python I'm running a Django app on Apache + mod_python. When I make some changes to the code, sometimes they have effect immediately, other times they don't, until I restart Apache. However I […]
- Django – Set Up A Scheduled Job? I've been working on a web app using Django, and I'm curious if there is a way to schedule a job to run periodically.
Basically I just want to run through the database and make some […]
- How to login in Flask to have only one open session at a time per unique credentials? I have a Flask app that has implemented login using the Flask-Login extension. Currently, multiple people can log in simultaneously with the same credentials (ie username and password […]
- News sources for python django I find myself continually sifting through the net to keep up with Python/Django/web development trends and news. Does anyone recommend any good news sites that focus on web development or […]