» Macbook 3.1 "@" sign would not work
Macbook 3.1 "@" sign would not work
|July 6, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
Well i’ve been working on my keyboard,
and have been able to fix the ‘fn’ key.
But the ‘@’ is a pain in the … to set.
I’m Belgium so i have a Azerty,
and at the moment the ‘@’ key gives me a ‘<‘, the rest works fine.
Can somebody please help me out here?
More Related Questions
- What keyboard layout for Ubuntu 13.04 with English Apple Notebook I don't have a keyboard layout that matches my Macbook Air under Ubuntu 13.04.
Keyboard is 'English - Apple Notebook' http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2841
Ubuntu 13.04 under VirtualBox on […]
- Macbook pro volume keys not working Macbook Pro 5,4 volume hot keys no longer change the volume. Numerous reboots, remapping of the keys in system settings, still not working. mute key works fine but volume up and down are […]
- Danish Mac keyboard layout isnt correct No matter which one of the 5 available Danish keyboard layouts I choose from, the @ symbol (at) is always alt2 instead of the alt', which is normal on Danish Mac keyboards.
The answer to […]
- Keyboard layout identical to "US Extended" on Macbook Pro I am running Ubuntu 13.04 on a Dell machine and I want to have the exact same keyboard layout as I have on my other machine, which is a Macbook Pro with an International English keyboard. […]
- How to reset administrative password without the use of a "p" key. So I do not know my administrative password. I read up on how to reset it by clicking left shift after the BIOS page upon start up. going to the recovery option, then root, then doing […]
- Key combinations for each language in Ubuntu 14.04 I'd like to have key combinations for each language (change the layout) in Ubuntu 14.04, for example:
Ctrl+1 - Spanish,
Ctrl+2 - French,
Ctrl+3 - Russian, etc
I haven't found this […]
- Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit a a VM in VMWare Workstation 9.0 no Alt-Gr keys on french keyboard Using VMWare Workstation 9.0 I install a new VM with Ubuntu server 14.04 64-bit ISO.
I install just the core, I use a french keyboard and during setup I enter the detect part of my […]
- keyboard remapping lost after keyboard layout change I see similar questions have already been asked before on this site, by I found no satisfactory answer so far. So here's my exact situation in detail.
I recently installed and customized […]
- Keyboard layout changes when I unplug and re-plug external keyboard I have a notebook with an external keyboard. I want to use "German (no dead keys)" on both keyboards, but for the external, it keeps resetting if I unplug it. Actually, it does not really […]
- Extra buttons on Razer Anansi on Ubuntu 13.04 I own a Razer Anansi keyboard and recently installed 13.04 after running 12.04 for over a year.
On 12.04 I used xmodmap to map the thumb and macro keys to do useful stuff for me. This […]