» Mac wireless keyboard doesnt work in GRUB 2
Mac wireless keyboard doesnt work in GRUB 2
|July 2, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I have just installed Ubuntu 14.04 and now I cant boot into Mac OSX anymore. I am using the standard wireless keyboard that all Apple computers come with and it doesnt work at all in the grub 2 menu when booting up and automatically boots Ubuntu after 10 seconds. is there any way of using a wireless keyboard for this? and if not, is there a way to remove ubuntu while running it?
More Related Questions
- Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse gets detected but no signal gets send I installed Ubuntu 14.04 LTS on a Mac mini (mid 2011) as second boot option using rEFIt and it works ok with wired mouse and wired keyboard. However apple wireless keyboard and mouse does […]
- iMac Bluetooth keyboard problem with ubuntu My problem is that I install Ubuntu 13.04 on my iMac , but when I restart my computer a screen asks me to choice between OSX or Ubuntu.
The problem is I can't use the keyboard to choose […]
- Mac wont boot into OS X after update I run an update today on my Mac and it updated GRUB. I select it to leave it and not update it however when I reboot, rEFIt didn't appear and went straight to GRUB. I can boot into ubuntu […]
- Dual booting Ubuntu on Mac, stuck in GRUB I realise there are threads out there for this issue already, however I have tried those solutions to no avail. I am a Linux newbie trying to dual boot into Kubuntu/Ubuntu on my MacBook […]
- Ubuntu installed GRUB over rEFIt I had my Mac set up with rEFIt and installed Ubuntu 13.04, unfortunately GRUB was installed over rEFIt. I was not expecting this and have since found out that I have no idea where my […]
- How to change Function (Fn) Key behavior on wireless Logitech keyboard I do have a wireless Logitech K750 keyboard (silver Mac version) connected to a Lenovo ThinkPad (via the unifying USB receiver, together with a wireless Logitech mouse M705) and currently […]
- How do I get my keyboard to work in Grub on this old IBM ThinkCentre PC? Recently, I installed Ubuntu 12.10 on an old IBM ThinkCentre alongside Windows XP Professional. I have had problems with Ubuntu, so I would like to boot into Windows to delete the Ubuntu […]
- 14.04 – Mac Mini – wireless connects but no Internet I was able to install 14.04 on a Mac Mini pretty easily. However, (and I have searched for answers, here and other sources), the behavior is as follows:
1) Able to connect to Internet […]
- How to boot ubuntu on mac I tried many ways to boot Ubuntu on my mac os. I do not have an internal cd drive but wen I tried to install it using the external cd drive(from apple), the drive does not work (Apple made […]
- Ubuntu 14.04 single install not booting Mac Pro 4.1 So this is what has happened so far...
I tried to install Ubuntu 14.04 Mac version and now the Intel version on my Mac Pro 4.1.
Installation succeeded each time yet when I restart the […]