» Linux version of XCOM wont work on Ubuntu 14.04
Linux version of XCOM wont work on Ubuntu 14.04
|July 13, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
Every time I try running it, I get
I tried deleting the app cache folder, re-installing both Steam and XCOM, and verifying the installation files. Nothing worked.
How do I make XCOM work?
More Related Questions
- Install proprietary drivers 14.04 NVIDIA (steam segmentation issue) Recently, I finally got the official drivers for my NVIDIA 560 Ti card installed on Ubuntu 14.04 (hooray) However I started looking into installing Steam and I'm getting segmentation […]
- Steam on 64-bit 14.04: need some help, missing a few 32-bit libs Steam says I'm missing the following libs, I'm hoping someone can help me get things in better shape:
xyz@abc:~$ STEAM_RUNTIME=0 steam
Running Steam on ubuntu 14.04 64-bit
- How do I get Fable: The lost chapters working with PlayOnLinux I have the steam version of Fable: The lost chapters and I tried opening it with PlayOnLinux with the default setup but steam crashed on start up. I fixed steam by using the latest version […]
- Steam problem with 32bit lib After the installation it ask me this
Steam needs to install these additional packages:
libgl1-mesa-dri:i386, libgl1-mesa-glx:i386, libc6:i386
[sudo] password for giacomo:
- How Do I get steam to Work with nvidia 750 ti and 14.04? I have this error here is my output:You are missing the following 32-bit libraries, and Steam may not run:
I've tried all of the fixes listed on this page and they are […]
- Is there a problem if I install Steam for Linux AND Steam via PlayOnLinux? I've been enjoying playing in Ubuntu 12.10 using Steam for Linux. The thing is some games (like Borderlands2) can't be installed there because you can only install games for […]
- Creating a steam library on flash drive problems Basically. I have steam installed but I want to install games onto a flash drive since I don't have enough space on the SSD.
When I try to add library folder on the flash drive I get this […]
- Games do not display on steam account I have just installed 64bit Ubuntu 12.04, and steam. The games I have payed for previously do not show up in my library. The heading of Linux games, there is 0. The heading of all games […]
- How can I install Steam? How can I install and run Steam on Ubuntu? Asked By - User Read Answers
- Has anyone gotten Steam games to work with AMD and 13.10 Saucy Salamander? Running Saucy Salamander 13.10 64-bit.
Installed steam via Ubuntu Software Center.
On installing, Steam warns: OpenGl not using Direct render, and links here (unhelpful) […]