» Linux, can I redirect the debug output of a external library (.so)
Linux, can I redirect the debug output of a external library (.so)
|July 2, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I’m developing an app in qt c++, on linux (and then others platforms).
I’m using a library of third part in my project. During the program execution the library writes debug messages on my debug console and I need to keep clean it for debug others part of the program.
What can I do to redirect (or hide) only the debug messages from this library?
More Related Questions
- Cant run another application, when I start debugger I'm programming in Ubuntu 14.04 with Qt 5.3. I want to run an external application system("flowgeneratormanager &"); from my host app.The external app is in /usr/bin/ directory.
- Qt application fails to load custom plugin debug library My question:
Why does my test application, when running in Release, not load the Debug (-d) version of my plugin DLL and instead only load the Release version?
- Capturing console output from a .NET application (C#) How do I invoke a console application from my .NET application and capture all the output generated in the console?
(Remember, I don't want to save the information first in a file and […]
- Building Qt5 on Debian fails with error: The test for linking against libxcb and support libraries failed I'm trying to build Qt5 on Debian Wheezy, by following this tutorial -
I run the configure script:
./configure -developer-build -opensource -nomake examples -nomake tests
But it fails […]
The issues I have, […]
- Interactive console using Pydev in Eclipse? I'm debugging my Python code in Eclipse using the Pydev plugin. I'm able to open a Pydev console and it gives me two options: "Console for currently active editor" and "Python console". […]
- What is a good unix alternative to DDD (Data Display Debugger)? I am developing c on linux using vim and debugging using ddd. However I find that ddd performs very poorly at scrolling on this machine so its sometimes very frustrating to use.
I like […]
- C++ gdb GUI Briefly: Does anyone know of a GUI for gdb that brings it on par or close to the feature set you get in the more recent version of Visual C++?
In detail: As someone who has spent a lot […]
- multiple definition of soap_code_bits in stdsoap.cpp Under Linux I use Qt to build a gsoap project.
when I build theproject, errors:
multiple definition of 'soap_code_bits' in stdsoap.cpp
More than 200 over the same errors.