» Joomla blog override- How can I access articles in a subcategory?
Joomla blog override- How can I access articles in a subcategory?
|September 11, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I’m creating a Joomla blog override for an eCommerce site and am looking for some help. I’d like to use the subcategories as a sort of secondary nav or filter on the page to determine which articles are displayed. They should all display on the same page, just one category (user selected) at a time.
I can see that the
calls the subcategories, I just need help figuring out how to access the subcategory’s articles once it has been selected.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
More Related Questions
- Joomla subcategory article links on category page I'm using category page, and i have a list of subcategories there.
Category Title 02
Category Title 03
- How to link article on different languages I need to make a connection between articles on different languages in Joomla, like in the menu manager. Can anybody tell me how to implement it and if it's possible without using […]
- set permission for a website based on joomla 1.7 I have a website based on joomla 1.7. I have defined a super user(admin) and 2 managers (manager 1 and manager 2).
I need each manager to set permissions to access newly created articles. […]
- Joomla Blog will see just like wordpress blog When we use wordpress for a blog then we see Primary widget Area in admin panel under widgets (Appearance -> Widgets -> Primary Widget Area). Can I implement this widgets in the […]
- Joomla 2.5.1 how to get component parameters? I have a problem here and just cant solve it :-/
Iam developing an joomla component with backend.
In the backend I set an parameter, the dashboardId. But I cant access them in the view.
- Accessing session data outside Joomla I am trying to run an application outside Joomla (not as a plugin) and I would like to access the logged in user's information (userid). I am wondering how should I go about doing that? Is […]
- Joomla component not found I have a site with a really old version of Joomla, upgrade it or not is not my decision, so I have to work with this version (1.5.15).
The problem is on the site, the home page it's ok, […]
- Looking for a PHP regex or function to filter variations using . of an email for security I am getting spam due to gmail allowing the use of . in their emails, so someone like this spammer.
can get through by removing and/or adding another […]
- Joomla 3 Guests Redirect So I have few articles in my menu which are for registered users only. I want them to be visible for everyone but if the user is not logged-in once he clicks on the menu I want him get […]
- joomla password encryption I need to access the joomla user table jos_users for login checking from external php script [codeignitor].
joomla storing password like […]