» Joomla 3.0.4 – not able to login to administrator
Joomla 3.0.4 – not able to login to administrator
|January 31, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I downloaded the files and database from the production server to my local machine and have been able to connect them, which displays a working website.
I tried logging into the admin but wasn’t able to do so. The site gets redirected to domain.com/index.php
I later found out the error:
This statement should return domain.com/administrator but only returns domain.com.. This causes the form to post the login value as only index.php instead of administrator/index.php..
For the interim, I did a browser hack to access the admin panel. How do I fix this globally?
More Related Questions
- Joomla Blog will see just like wordpress blog When we use wordpress for a blog then we see Primary widget Area in admin panel under widgets (Appearance -> Widgets -> Primary Widget Area). Can I implement this widgets in the […]
- reCaptcha could not open socket in joomla 3.3.1 stable Before I ask this question, let me mention I know there are several of the exact same questions on the site but I am afraid they can't help me out.
I have Joomla! 3.3.1 Stable installed […]
- Joomla 3.3 Captcha not working on Chronoforms,Acymailing and RSForms I am currently sitting with the problem of getting 'incorrect' captcha's from Acymailing, RSforms, Chronoforms5 and chronoforms V4. I have tested on xampp, wamp, live hosting and a bunch […]
- Joomla 3 Guests Redirect So I have few articles in my menu which are for registered users only. I want them to be visible for everyone but if the user is not logged-in once he clicks on the menu I want him get […]
- Hikashop conditional php in address-invoice template I have the following case in hikashop - Joomla 3.2.3:
I want when a user checks out and he is presented with the registration form , to be presented with two options. A radio button which […]
- &JModuleHelper::getModule doesnt return parameters in joomla 3 I am using an external to joomla script and I need to get a module's parameters.
In joomla 2.5, the code was working fine, but in j3 I have problems.
the code is:
define( '_JEXEC', 1 […]
- Joomla 3.3 – Adding custom fields to all menu items via plugin – params not saved I have a problem when adding custom fields to the com_menus - item view.
The tutorial works […]
- username and password help in joomla What I'm trying to do here is display my login information and once logged in display something else
Example is here
$user = JFactory::getUser();
$status = […]
- Joomla extension development: How to get global params when retrieiving articles from the database? In my extension, I've retrieved articles from the content table like this:
$db = JFactory::getDBO();
$query = $db->getQuery(true);
$query->select('id, catid, title, […]
- Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in simplepie.php How can fix error Message: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line Number: 71 in following foreach?
The error is:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in […]