» joomla 1.5, how to create new links
joomla 1.5, how to create new links
|September 18, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I’m working on a Joomla 1.5 project which is mostly coded in core PHP using
switch-case in components’
index.php files. I needed to create a view for some component so I tried to create a link by referring it to like
JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_myprofile&view=contestpage') but it seem to return link to the user profile page. I really don’t know how to fix this ****. Please help; it’s urgent.
More Related Questions
- How can I create a new Joomla user account from within a script? We're creating an XML API for Joomla that allows partner sites to create new accounts for their users on our website.
We've created a standalone PHP script that processes and validates […]
- Joomla component not found I have a site with a really old version of Joomla, upgrade it or not is not my decision, so I have to work with this version (1.5.15).
The problem is on the site, the home page it's ok, […]
- Joomla – 500 – Layout "default" not found In my joomla 1.5 site, I am getting an error saying "500 - Layout "default" not found". I am new to joomla and have no idea why this error is coming. After reading some similar questions […]
- Is it possible to skip some translation when using joomfish? I'm using Joomla 1.5.26 with Joom!Fish 2.1.7.
Does any Joom!Fish and/or joomla guru know if it is possible to do a call to JRoute::_() so that it is not intercepted and translated by […]
- Adding Anchor to every module in Joomla 3.1 I am trying to modify the module template code to add an anchor to the title of each module. I have extremely limited PHP knowledge, so any guidance would be very helpful.
I've found […]
- Difference between Joomla 1.5 Joomla 1.6 and joomla 1.7? What is the difference in versions of Joomla CMS i.e. Joomla 1.5, Joomla 1.6 and joomla 1.7 ? Asked By - Rohan Patil Read Answers
- Joomla 1.5 and PHP 5.3 I have one website which is using Joomla 1.5 and running in php 5.3 . It was running with PHP 5.2 version, but the hosting company now updated to PHP 5.3 .So Joomla is creating issues with […]
- How to improve the speed of a Joomla site launched at Server2Go I created a website with Joomla 1.5 and i am using Server2Go as my local server and this site will be used for presentation purposes in a CD.
So, this site is about to 500 MB with its […]
- disable date range in Joomla calendar I want to disable a date range in joomla calendar. Only the remaining days can be select. I have no idea how to do it. Plz help.
e.g. If I say 2012-2-20 to 2012-3-20 then only days in […]