» Java cant launch minecraft, these errors happen. Using Java Oracle
Java cant launch minecraft, these errors happen. Using Java Oracle
|May 5, 2013
Posted by forumadmin
These errors happen when I launch minecraft, First error happens when I launch the login menu ( It still boots up ). Second when I actually launch the game.
Landswimmer@linux-99vz:~/Documents/Minecraft/Vanilla> java -jar minecraft.jar
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/Landswimmer/.minecraft/lastlogin (No such file or directory)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
Exception in thread "Thread-4" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /home/Landswimmer/.minecraft/bin/natives/liblwjgl.so: /home/Landswimmer/.minecraft/bin/natives/liblwjgl.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32 (Possible cause: architecture word width mismatch)
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
More Related Questions
- Minecraft Black Screen Ubunutu 12.10 using Java 7 I get these errors when trying to run minecraft.
ian@ian-Beast:~$ cd ~/.minecraft
ian@ian-Beast:~/.minecraft$ cd /.bin
bash: cd: /.bin: No such file or […]
- Cant Execute .desktop File I'm new to ubuntu and linux...
I'm trying to make a minecraft launcher .desktop file, and when I execute it, it says me:
"There was an error launching the application"
My code […]
- Minecraft Framerate Drop after 5 minutes I installed 13.10 last night on a Dell Precision M6500 and I was amazed that I could get ~50 FPS, but then after about 5 minutes, it took a sudden drop to about 2 FPS. This happens every […]
- Java Multiplying I am creating a minecraft plugin based on the movie InTime and am trying to create code that on death of the player the player will lose 25% of their time.
Current code is:
String minus […]
- Java help 25% of time I am working on developing a minecraft plugin based on the Movie InTime. When a player kills you you are susposed to lose 25% of your time and drop it in the form of a TimeCard (Book). The […]
- Is there a more efficient way to write to files? I'm writing a Bukkit (for those that don't know: "Mod and plugins that simplify running and managing Minecraft servers. Includes forums and documentation.") plugin that stores user's […]
- Accessing a process after closing the consol Basically I am using Ubuntu to run a minecraft server via a VPS and I’m using putty to control it.
once I have started my server and everything is running, I’m in control of the server […]
- How to allocate more ram to minecraft? Minecraft lags badly in my linux than windows! in windows i dont find trouble playing it!
My system specs :
processor : AMD Athlon x2 260 3.2ghz dual core
- How to correctly install and troubleshoot Minecraft (Client) How to correctly install Minecraft, including setting any needed packages or apps to install it and to troubleshoot the most common problems that Ubuntu users face when trying to user […]
- Collect and sort points of all players I am trying to collect the point values from a configuration file for all players and sort them so I can take the top five to put in a leaderboard. I am having trouble figuring out how to […]