» Integrating my own middleware into Qt GUI application
Integrating my own middleware into Qt GUI application
|September 29, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I have some piece of C code(some part of android middleware). Now all I want to do is to integrate this middleware into Qt GUI application. With my Qt end product I should be able to select required features from my middleware and output new middleware with only selected features. Didnot found any relevant Question or articles in Qt forum. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.
More Related Questions
- Module "PlayRawPlugIn" is not installed I'm trying to integrate a QML Plugin in a qt project but I get: module "PlayRawPlugIn" is not installed import PlayRawPlugIn 1.0
The structure of my application […]
- Restore qt integration after removing KDE Restore GTK integration after removing KDE; this shows how to remove the kde-theme for gtk, and now I want to do the same for qt-applications. I have tried qt4-qtconfig, and it does not […]
- Auto resizing qt application. (main window) I've recently started development in qt and so far it's going good. Now my question is : can I auto re-size qt application as per my screen resolution ? Say, I 've a main window designed […]
- How to use Intel C++ Compiler with Qt Creator I am writing a program wherein i will need to do a stupendous number of numerical calculations. But since I am developing the front end of the program in Qt Creator, I have as yet been […]
- Building PyQT App for Macosx Hi I am trying to build one simple PyQt app for mac osx using cx_freeze, the building process completed without any error and it is creating Myapplication.app file. But When I am trying […]
- Qt 5.1.0 has supported static compile ? How to? From wiki we know
“Support for static Qt builds making it possible to address those use cases that cannot use dynamic linking”
I have tired adding CONFIG += static , but not gonna work […]
- Qt rendering an image and showing it I have a small app that renders an image. It's in .ppm format and opens nicely in Mac's Xee image viewer. The image is created in the default project folder.
However, the user doesn't […]
- How to enable SSL with Qt QODBC I can’t find information about this. Is it possible to enable SSL with QODBC? If so, how?
I have no issues using SSL with QMySql or using non-SSL connection with QODBC.
However, the […]
- When trying to build a project in Qt Creator, I get the error:ui_texo.h file not found #include "ui_texo.h" My project file qt.pro is located in the same folder as a .ui file called texo.ui. From what I have read, it seems like a file ui_texo.h should be automatically generated when I try to […]
- What settings storage format to choose? I'm writing a Qt application and will need to store the settings for the program. I want them to be easily editable by non-advanced users yet be flexible enough for advanced users (thus […]