» Indeterminate state of check box
Indeterminate state of check box
|May 28, 2013
Posted by forumadmin
I have a check box in WPF and I want to set it to the indeterminate state. How can I do that? Is there a way to set it like :
Or is there some other way to do that?
Also is it possible to change the visual look of the checkbox as :
- ☑ for checked
- ☒ for unchecked
- ☐ for indeterminate state
or I will have to create a custom control?
More Related Questions
- How to uncheck CheckBox on button click in WPF using C#? I have a CheckBox in GridControl Column. After performing some operation the selected checkboxes inside GridControl must be UNCHECKED on button click in WPF. Any idea?
- How to uncheck all CheckBox in side datatemplate of gridcontrol on button click in WPF using C#? I have a CheckBox in GridControl Column. After performing some operation the selected checkboxes inside GridControl must be UNCHECKED on button click in WPF. Any idea?
- TriState Checkbox – how to change the order of the states I have a CheckBox in my application that is using the TriState mode. The normal behavior for this mode seems to be cycling between null, false, true.
I'd like to change this behavior so […]
- WPF Binding List of Checkboxes where IsChecked binds to membership of list So I have a list of all possible values, and a list of occurring values, that occurs only once. Like [A, B, C, D, E] and [D, A], each element of the second list must be a member of the […]
- Last Click Not Registered in XCeed DataGrid with CheckBox Column I have a column of checkboxes in the XCeed datagrid bound to a list of a class with a boolean property. The checkboxes work as long as I click the checkbox and then click on anywhere on […]
- Binding of Checkbox IsChecked to EntityFramework not working in MVVM pattern Summary: How can the Isdone property in the data Model be updated from the UI?
(Nothing I've read on Google has helped. I'm hoping there is a simple answer.)
I'm trying to be as […]
- How to make CheckBox focus border appear when calling CheckBox.Focus()? When the user tabs into a CheckBox to give it focus, a dotted border appears around the CheckBox to indicate that it has focus.
When the CheckBox gets focused by code calling […]
- How can I add check box inside grid view columns? I want to add check box inside grid view.But I don't want to add the check box in rows, I want to add the check box in column header.
I want get the output like given […]
- Handle CheckBoxs Checked and Uncheck event in ViewModel Silverlight MVVM I have a function applied on the check and unchecked event of a checkbox in a silverlight datagrid. I have made the function in xaml.cs part. How can i make the same function in […]
- Invoking method defined in viewModel from global X close button In a viewModel of my MVVM based WPF application, I have a two commands to handle two different Cancel clicks, at two different states.
When there is no ongoing operation progress - it […]