» How to use these elements in XSLT?
How to use these elements in XSLT?
|September 14, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I am reading the W3C documentation for XSLT 3.0 here. I wonder how to use these elements:
Apparently these are some of the less used elements. As the examples given there are limited, answers provided here will benefit future learners of XSLT. Could someone please demonstrate how to use them?
I know that is a lot to answer. So I will upvote any correct, partial answer, in the hope that it will be useful to others.
More Related Questions
- How to use a map in XSLT? I am reading the W3C documentation for XSLT 3.0 here. Here is what I have got:
- Is there an XSLT name-of element? In XSLT there is the
to get the value of an element, but is there something to select the tag-name of the element?
In a situation like […]
- How to use a character map in XSLT? I have this XSLT styleheet:
- Root element missing XML I am getting a root element missing exception for this code. The code is trying to read the same xml file again. There are around 150 xml files in this location. Can anybody help please?
- Generating xpath with xslt I am trying to generate xpaths for elements in an xml document. I found this solution Generate/get xpath from XML node java which is very close to what I need except I would like for it to […]
- Aliasing prefixes (not namespaces) in XSLT I want to change the prefix in the output from the prefix in the styleheet itself.
<styleheet version="1.0" xmlns:a="nsA">
- XML/XSLT – Unable to pick up multiple nodes from XML document I'm very new to XSLT and am trying to convert the following XML file to a comma separated list:
With the following […]
- XSL: Determine sequence across ancestors I have an XML sample that looks like:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<address>1600 Pennsylvania […]
- Self-repeating increasing autonumber in XSL DISCLAIMER
I recently asked a question about complex autonumbers in XSL and quickely got a very good answer. It was only later that I realised I had forgotten one detail from my example. […]
- Transformer not reading Special Character from Document Object I am trying to read xml data from Document Object, and then using transformer to render the data inside the document object to pdf,using XSL,
My code is :
Document doc = […]