» How to use Intel C++ Compiler with Qt Creator
How to use Intel C++ Compiler with Qt Creator
|September 23, 2009
Posted by forumadmin
I am writing a program wherein i will need to do a stupendous number of numerical calculations. But since I am developing the front end of the program in Qt Creator, I have as yet been dealing with MinGW.
As such, is there any way to integrate or use the Intel C++ Compiler with QT Creator?
Currently using IC++ 11.0 and QtCreator 1.2.1
More Related Questions
- How much should I worry about the Intel C++ compiler emitting suboptimal code for AMD? We've always been an Intel shop. All the developers use Intel machines, recommended platform for end users is Intel, and if end users want to run on AMD it's their lookout. Maybe the […]
- Intel C++ compiler bug? (pointers aliasing) I am using Intel C++ compiler 12.0, and working on a program similar to the following, which is very simple and straightforward. The while loop should stop in the first run. However, when […]
- Qt Creator needs a compiler set up to build. Configure a compiler in kit options I just installed Qt 5.2 package on ubuntu. I simply created a Qt widget application, and when I tried to build it, I got the following message:
Qt Creator needs a compiler set up to […]
- intel C++ compiler for Windows turn-off vectorization I use Intel C++ Compiler v. 13 for OS Windows in MS Visual Studio 2010. This compiler support vectorize a code. I want to disable this option, but save enabled -O2 optimization. I set for […]
- ld cannot find -limf -lsvml -lipgo -ldecimal -lirc I have installed the ICC recently, the XE composer 2013 version and I don't get success for running it because I have some errors to find libs that I don't know, however, I think that the […]
- Intel Chipset Programming Does anyone know how to get start with writing a program to access, say, an intel memory controller hub, such as the intel 5400 mch or the intel p45 mch? Do I need Intel's Parallel […]
- Qt C++: How to change layout after new project opening? I would like to create two layouts for my program. The first one would be showed to user after startup of program and would contains two push buttons - new/open project and the right side […]
- Auto resizing qt application. (main window) I've recently started development in qt and so far it's going good. Now my question is : can I auto re-size qt application as per my screen resolution ? Say, I 've a main window designed […]
- Linux, can I redirect the debug output of a external library (.so) I'm developing an app in qt c++, on linux (and then others platforms).
I'm using a library of third part in my project. During the program execution the library writes debug messages on my […]
- Accessing Modern OpenGL functions from Qt creator I am using Open GL 3.0
I am trying to update this example to modern OpenGL :
I am also looking at this example: […]