» How to use a character map in XSLT?
How to use a character map in XSLT?
|September 14, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I have this XSLT styleheet:
<xsl:output-character character="1" string="abc"/>
<xsl:output-character character="2" string="def"/>
<xsl:output-character character="3" string='ghi'/>
No matter how I tried, the character map did not seem to work. Could someone show me how to make it work? Did I miss something?
More Related Questions
- How to use a map in XSLT? I am reading the W3C documentation for XSLT 3.0 here. Here is what I have got:
- How to use these elements in XSLT? I am reading the W3C documentation for XSLT 3.0 here. I wonder how to use these elements:
- Special Characters in XML I am creating a left navigation system utilizing xml and xsl. Everything was been going great until I tried to use a special character in my xml document. I am using » and I get […]
- Remove characters not in specified XSLT encoding I am trying to transform an UTF-8 xml source file into an iso-8859-1 xml destination file.
I would like the the XSLT to remove all characters that are not valid in iso-8859-1. Is it […]
- white-space-collapse wont work I'm working on an XSL, XML to convert something PDF
<name_line> </name_line> //this is used for my line
- Transformer not reading Special Character from Document Object I am trying to read xml data from Document Object, and then using transformer to render the data inside the document object to pdf,using XSL,
My code is :
Document doc = […]
- HTML table header from XML element I have a sample XML and I wanted to convert it to HTML Table but the table header should come from XML elements ,
Have a look at attached xml and xsl, something I am missing (I […]
- Root element missing XML I am getting a root element missing exception for this code. The code is trying to read the same xml file again. There are around 150 xml files in this location. Can anybody help please?
- jmeter report created using ant xslt does not show max min value Environment Details:
Apache Ant(TM) version 1.9.2,
Java 6 SE build1.6.0_34b04,
When i open the jmeter-results-detail-report.xsl in IE I get the […]
- Change CSS class depending on URL in XSLT I am trying to make a menu that I could use on all pages on a site using XSLT.
I have an XSL: