» How to show in wpf password box characters for few second?
How to show in wpf password box characters for few second?
|July 8, 2011
Posted by forumadmin
If the user enter 1985 in the password box,it will be shown …. . How to show letter or number for few seconds and after that change it to bullet? I suppose that this cant be done in the passsword box, but how to do in any way?
Thanks in advice…
More Related Questions
- Authenticating a user I've looked through multiple solutions on here and the internet on how to solve this but I can't seem to get it. I'm just trying to make a simple login for an application I'm developing. […]
- How to stop the validation trigger to start automatically in wpf I have the data validations in a basic ViewModel, but when I load the View, the validations are checked without even changing the content of the TextBox, here is the […]
- How do I get a TextBox to only accept numeric input in WPF? I'm looking to accept digits and the decimal point, but no sign.
I've looked at samples using the NumericUpDown control for WinForms, and this sample of a NumericUpDown custom control […]
- How Can I Open a WPF Popup with a Delay? I simply want to open up the WPF Popup with a delay, sort of like a ToolTip.
How can I achieve this?
And, by the way, Popup.PopupAnimation = PopupAnimation.Fade ... fades in too quickly. […]
- How can you change the highlighted text color for a WPF TextBox? The WPF TextBox natively makes use of the System Highlight color for painting the background of selected text. I would like to override this and make it consistent since it varies by […]
- Adding a click-event to all textboxes in wpf in my applications all inputs in textboxes have to be done by a inputbox i wrote myself. so whenever a textbox is klicked, the inputbox pops up. it looks like this:
the textbox in […]
- WPF: AutoComplete TextBox, …again This other SO question asks about an autocomplete textbox in WPF. Several people have built these, and one of the answers given there suggests this codeproject article.
But I've not […]
- Block Select in TextBox/RichTextBox I'm developing a notepad clone. I would like to implement a block select as in textpad (vertical selection). How would I do that?
I don't know what kind of detail should be added […]
- TextBox doesnt honor System Decimal (Dot or Comma) If I bind Text in a TextBox to a float Property then the displayed text doesn't honor the system decimal (dot or comma). Instead it always displays a dot ('.'). But if I display the value […]
- SKPaymentQueue addTransactionObserver asking for App Store password on startup after in-app purchase My app is using in-app purchases, and most of my users can purchase just fine without any problems. For these folks, my app downloads the content after the purchase succeeds and they are […]