» How to select by time using doctrine 2?
How to select by time using doctrine 2?
|April 29, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I have a table in my database that stores my events data, and i am using Doctrine 2 as my ORM. I need to select from the table all the events that occur between 09:00AM and 13:00PM, doesn’t matter the date. How can i accomplish this?
Note that i am not trying to compare dates. I didn’t found any question in stack overflow with the answer i am searching for.
More Related Questions
- Using hstore, json or joined tables in Doctrine 2? I am working on system for online stores. It should be common database for one or more websites. I am using PHP + Doctrine 2 (previously work with MySQL but have no problem with migration […]
- DataBase Data interity with four tables I have four tables (products, brands, colors and colorproducts)
- a product has one brand
- a color has one brand
- a colorproduct has one product and one color
The problem I see is that […]
- Doctrine 2 mapping referencing unique key Basic question:
Is it possible to map an association using Doctrine referencing not a primary but only a unique key?
I have an Entity (Participation) which may […]
- How do I use a complex criteria inside a doctrine 2 entitys repository? Lets say I have a table that holds information about festivals.
Each festival has a start and end date.
I want to select all the festivals that are live (that happen) on a given […]
- Doctrine many to one relationship persist operation I have a story table and user table.The column userid in story table is a foreign key which refers the id in user table.I have set the relationship is that a user may have many stories […]
- PHP – Doctrine setting null to variables This is my first time working with OO PHP, MVC and Doctrine, so I'm probably doing something really wrong!!
I'm trying to save an object into the database using Doctrine, the problem is […]
- Symfony2 custom doctrine request I'm still having a problem which let me stop on working because I don't get it solved.
I have 2 tables , Task and TaskDone.
In Task there is stored the ID of the Task ( ID ) and the […]
- ManyToOne Relationship in Doctrine 2 I am trying to get into Doctrine 2 with Zend Framework 2.
I have 2 Database Tables:
I now have a form to add a […]
- Doctrine2 join table (many to many) hydration I'm having problems with Doctrine (using version 2.4 but could be any other) when using a join table.
+--Group--+ +--GroupParticipant--+ +--Participant--+
| id |___| group_id […]
- Doctrine 2 createNativeQuery, Stored Routine Call, multiple record sets returned Can you create ResultMappings for a call which returns multiple record sets?
I have a call like this:
$query = $this->em->createNativeQuery( 'CALL p_vnv_003_Test( :year )', $rsm […]