» How to remove diagramming support objects from SQL Server?
How to remove diagramming support objects from SQL Server?
|February 8, 2009
Posted by forumadmin
I need to remove diagramming support tables, stored procs, views, etc from SQL Servrer using TSQL script.
Is there such a script available?
SQL 2005 and 2008.
More Related Questions
- Using Table valued Function in join There is a Table valued function which gives multiple rows as output and there are 2 columns as output.
Now I want use this function in the query for all the employees in the employees […]
- Error : Invalid length parameter passed to the LEFT or SUBSTRING function My Function is as Following ::
Create Function dbo.fnFcid(@url varchar)
Return ( select ID from TTI_fat.dbo.FormContext
where caseId = (SELECT […]
- nvarchar(max) vs NText What are the advantages and disadvantages of using the nvarchar(max) vs. NText data types in SQL Server? I don't need backward compatibility, so it is fine that nvarchar(max) isn't […]
- How do I insert multiple rows WITHOUT repeating the "INSERT INTO dbo.Blah" part of the statement? I know I've done this before years ago, but I can't remember the syntax, and I can't find it anywhere due to pulling up tons of help docs and articles about "bulk imports".
Here's what I […]
- How to retrieve unique records having unique values in two columns from a table in SQL Server I want to query a table where I need the result that contains unique values from two columns together. For e.g.
EnquiryId | EquipmentId | […]
- Limit select size of all user queries Stupid question as it sounds but is there any way to implement select size limitation to specific users on SQL Server? Even though a user sends select *, the result set will contain only […]
- Calculate month number,month name, first day of month(date) and last day of month(date) using common table expression in sql server? declare @start_date as datetime = '12/31/2014'
declare @end_date as datetime = '02/15/2015'
;with cte as (
datename(month,@start_date) as [mnth_nm],
- How to SELECT * INTO [temp table] FROM [stored procedure] How do I do a SELECT * INTO [temp table] FROM [stored procedure]? Not FROM [Table] and without defining [temp table]?
Select all data from BusinessLine into tmpBusLine works fine.
- How do I create unique constraint that also allows nulls in sql server Adding a column to table, and I want a unique constraint, so the column will insert GUID's, but to allow for existing data before column was added, I need to allow for NULL's in the […]
- How can I do an UPDATE statement with JOIN in SQL? I need to update this table in MS SQL Server 2005 with data from its 'parent' table, see below: