» How to query DataTable and DataSet directly?
How to query DataTable and DataSet directly?
|June 26, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
Is there’s way to execute SQL queries directly on dataset or datatable . Query which need to be executed is much complex and it may be difficult to implement with Linq .
Is there any similar way to query directly from dataset or datatable ?
Is there any tools available to convert complex queries to linq ?
More Related Questions
- SQL CLR no longer deploys to SQL 2008 I have a SQL CLR project that deploys stored procs to a server. For 2 years I've always been able to just right click the project and deploy. Yesterday I have started to get errors when I […]
- feeding a list of integers into an sql query to populate a gridview I'm using a session to store a list of itemID's that a user has added to their shopping cart. When the user goes to the 'View cart' page, I want to dnamically populate a gridview with data […]
- Service Reference Error: Failed to generate code for the service reference I have a Windows Service Solution and am trying to add a service reference to a Hermes(Opensource ebms message server) Web Service in VS2010.
I can find the Web Service using it's URL, […]
- How do I view the compiled machine code or byte code for a C++ function in Visual Studio 2010? What is the best (quickest) way to view the code that the compiler generated from my files? I'm using mostly C++ but a solution that works for .NET languages would be very welcome as […]
- Change name application i have developed a software last year the version is 2013(CB2103)in WPF with Visual Studio ,now i need create from the same project the version 2014 ,it is simple just i need to change […]
- Shared AssemblyInfo for uniform versioning across the solution I've read about this technique: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/jjameson/archive/2009/04/03/shared-assembly-info-in-visual-studio-projects.aspx
Basically it means to create a […]
- How do you write a parameterized where-in raw sql query in Entity Framework How do you write a parameterized where-in raw sql query in Entity Framework? I've tried the following:
string dateQueryString = String.Join(",", […]
- When should I open and close a connection to SQL Server I have a simple static class with a few methods in it. Each of those methods open a SqlConnection, query the database and close the connection. This way, I am sure that I always close the […]
- Represent SQL query in EF query I wrote complex SQL query and should represent it in EF query. I'm using EF 6.
DECLARE @StartDay DATE
DECLARE @EndDay DATE
DECLARE @CancelDay DATE
p.Score + 2 * […]
- How to clear data in a textbox, after a new data has arrived, while using append text //funcDataSerialBEGIN
public void funcDataSerial()
if (serialPort1.BytesToRead > 0)