» How to print(with the printer) a QML object?
How to print(with the printer) a QML object?
|May 28, 2013
Posted by forumadmin
I have designed a sales receipt with Qt Quick and I want to print it with the printer.
How can I do this?
Here is my main.cpp
More Related Questions
- How to install QtQuick 1.1 on QT 5.1.1 I developed a project on Windows using Qt 5.1.1 and used the QtQuick 2.0 import in the QML files. Lately I discovered that my application requires OpenGL 2.0 or greater, hence it can't run […]
- Cant take screenshot of fullscreen Qt Quick Application I just want to take a screenshot (using the Print key) of my fullscreen QtQuick 2 application. But all I get is a black or sometimes white screenshot. When the application is not started […]
- Extending TabViewStyle styleData I am currently trying to find a nicer way to do this, add an icon to a tab. Right now I am piggy backing off the styleData.title to include the icon source, but it would be nice to be able […]
- Module "PlayRawPlugIn" is not installed I'm trying to integrate a QML Plugin in a qt project but I get: module "PlayRawPlugIn" is not installed import PlayRawPlugIn 1.0
The structure of my application […]
- What is the fundamental GUI library for Ubuntu starting with 12.04? I have started exploring deeply into doing development for the Ubuntu phone. In the past, and having used stock Ubuntu, I always found that GTK was the standard GUI library. But now, […]
- Get Qt WebKit HTML Content in QML My application is built with QML (Ubuntu SDK), and I need to get the HTML content from a page loaded with a Qt WebView after the page is loaded. Based on some initial research, it would […]
- Internationalization of QML application using i18n Does someone know all the steps needed to have the apps translated in multiple languages?
I am using in my QML files i18n.tr() , and such words I need to translate
I performed below […]
- Qt QML Start external application VLC Lost focus Hi I run VLC as a process and everything ok only my application loses focus and I can not kill it by pressing the button, because first I have to click back to the application window. […]
- How to add library to app dependency list in QtCreator I'm trying to create QtQuick extention, and can't understand, how I can add it to my app project, that it was compiling, picks, and for android, packing in one apk?
- Connecting QML with C instead of C++? I've been working on an app in Ubuntu, using C and GTK, I want to switch from GTK to QML, however I can not find anywhere on the internet info on linking QML to C functions, just C++. Is […]