» How to make this one on my websites url?
How to make this one on my websites url?
|May 17, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
Sample Image for the URL
I don’t know what I will call this but I want to have like that on my website.
More Related Questions
- Should I use SSL if my parameters already encrypted? I use GET to send parameters to server, the parameters are encrypted and base16 encoded.
Is it still important to use SSL?
Would using SSL prevent attack of type calling the server […]
- Where can I set my ssl certificates in mean.io? I want to server my mean.io application only in https, but I cannot find where I can do. That is very weird, because mean.io has a built in login mechanism, it should be https by default, […]
- Are there any disadvantages to using a 4096-bit encrypted SSL certificate? I was recently requesting a SSL cert via Godaddy and noticed this message:
In the past I have always generated 2048-bit CSR requests, but this time it got me thinking that perhaps I […]
- Rapid SSL private key in to setup https with my apache sever I bought SSL certificate to apply it to my site which is hosted in Digitalocean VPS,
When I bought SSL , Rapid SSL emailed the keys with that email.
In that mail they mentioned […]
- HTTPS error "data length too long" in s3_pkt.c from Socket.io We’re trying to get Socket.io flashsockets to work in Internet Explorer 9 over HTTPS/WSS. The flashsockets work over HTTP, but HTTPS is giving us problems. We’re using socket.io version […]
- trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty
I'm trying to find the solution for this exception over a week, but I can't.
I'm running a JBoss 7.0.13 (let's call as APP-SV|app.my.site.com), […]
- Apache 2 URL configuration? I have recently aquired a SSL certificate and I am now wondering what the current standard of URL mapping is. Should I redirect every request to https://domain.com or use […]
- making all images on a website use https even if some https urls have bad certs? So if you visit an https site in Firefox that includes images on http sites you'll get an error like this:
The connection to this website is not fully secure because it contains
- Validate SSL certificates with Python I need to write a script that connects to a bunch of sites on our corporate intranet over HTTPS and verifies that their SSL certificates are valid; that they are not expired, that they are […]
- SSL certificate showing differently on digicert I have got two SSL Certificated installed on my server 2003 for differnt domains, for example *.test1.net and *.test2.net.
I assigned *.test1.net certificate to one of my website on IIS […]