» How to install huawei usb device on Ubuntu 13.10
How to install huawei usb device on Ubuntu 13.10
|February 21, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
here’s the output for lsusb
Bus 001 Device 028: ID 12d1:1506 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. E398 LTE/UMTS/GSM Modem/Networkcard
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 005 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 002 Device 018: ID 0421:02ba Nokia Mobile Phones
Bus 002 Device 002: ID 046d:c018 Logitech, Inc. Optical Wheel Mouse
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
More Related Questions
- HSDPA modem only working on certain USB ports Depending on which USB port I use to connect my HSDPA modem, the network manager will connect to the internet or not. I used to work (i.e. established a internet connection automatically) […]
- modemmanager detecting wrong modem since upgrade too Ubuntu 14.04 lsusb show the correct modem and modem manufacture
Bus 002 Device 002: ID 8087:0024 Intel Corp. Integrated Rate Matching Hub
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux […]
- Ubuntu not detecting Huawei EC178 Modem I have a Huawei EC178 3G modem. I had huawei mobile partner installed. I removed It's autostart launcher and indicator-application-service from startup applications. As a result Ubuntu […]
- Huawei E1550 not detected my Huawei E1550 (which previously worked OK) is not detected. In order to get it to work, I used codeswitch successfully.
The blue light (or green depending on coverage) pulses OK but my […]
- Huawei EC306 (Tata Photon Max) is not working on Ubuntu 13.10 I've just installed Huawei EC306 dongle in Ubuntu 13.10 as described in user manual and provided software in Data Card.
I executed script: sudo ./install_linux from application provided […]
- Setting-up Beetel BG64 3G USB modem in ubuntu 13.10 [How-To] I have just bought a Beetel BG64 usb modem.
This modem is working fine on Win 7 but not in ubuntu 13.10 (saucy).
I have tried a lot, but still not working.I have posted the output of […]
- How to set modem ON (Huawei Mobile broadband) I have Ubuntu 14.04 and problem with Mobile Internet (Huawei USB-stick). When stick is plugged in upper left USB slot, everything works fine, when is plugged in any of two slots in lower […]
- Huawei E353 HSPA Usb stick NOT working on Ubuntu 12.04LTS I would like to use the mobile broadband usb-dongle to connect to internet.
1) in the right upper corner, network menu, (after pluging the usb-dongle),
i SHOULD, but I DONT) see, […]
- Huawei e173s 3G USB dongle wont switch into modem mode Output of
lsusb | grep Huawei
Bus 003 Device 003: ID 12d1:1c0b Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. E173s 3G broadband stick (modem off)
I've checked if usb_modeswitch is set up […]
- Huawei e303c data-card not working for Ubuntu 11.04? Cheers to you.
I got a problem in making a Mobile-BroadBand connection in Ubuntu 11.04, using 'Huawei e303c' usb data-card. I'm using Tata Docomo 3G sim-card (India, circle: […]