» How to improve the speed of a Joomla site launched at Server2Go
How to improve the speed of a Joomla site launched at Server2Go
|September 11, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I created a website with Joomla 1.5 and i am using Server2Go as my local server and this site will be used for presentation purposes in a CD.
So, this site is about to 500 MB with its database included and it has installed joomfish and phocagallery components.
In addition, this site contains articles with many photos inserted with hign analysis.It is for presenting an island,so the pictures should have high analysis.
I burned all this to a Cd-Rom with Power-ISO and Server2Go inside and working fine but i have problem with the loading time and the navigation time between menu item.
The PROBLEM is that It takes more than 15 seconds to load!
Any suggestions or ideas about improving this whole concept will be appreciated very much.
Thanks in advance!
More Related Questions
- Joomla component not found I have a site with a really old version of Joomla, upgrade it or not is not my decision, so I have to work with this version (1.5.15).
The problem is on the site, the home page it's ok, […]
- Joomla 1.5 and PHP 5.3 I have one website which is using Joomla 1.5 and running in php 5.3 . It was running with PHP 5.2 version, but the hosting company now updated to PHP 5.3 .So Joomla is creating issues with […]
- Is it possible to skip some translation when using joomfish? I'm using Joomla 1.5.26 with Joom!Fish 2.1.7.
Does any Joom!Fish and/or joomla guru know if it is possible to do a call to JRoute::_() so that it is not intercepted and translated by […]
- Joomla – 500 – Layout "default" not found In my joomla 1.5 site, I am getting an error saying "500 - Layout "default" not found". I am new to joomla and have no idea why this error is coming. After reading some similar questions […]
- How can I create a new Joomla user account from within a script? We're creating an XML API for Joomla that allows partner sites to create new accounts for their users on our website.
We've created a standalone PHP script that processes and validates […]
- disable date range in Joomla calendar I want to disable a date range in joomla calendar. Only the remaining days can be select. I have no idea how to do it. Plz help.
e.g. If I say 2012-2-20 to 2012-3-20 then only days in […]
- Difference between Joomla 1.5 Joomla 1.6 and joomla 1.7? What is the difference in versions of Joomla CMS i.e. Joomla 1.5, Joomla 1.6 and joomla 1.7 ? Asked By - Rohan Patil Read Answers
- Cannot access mysql on VPS server from remote terminal There is configured site on Joomla on VPS server. Joomla works fine. There is a data about mysql user/password(NOT ROOT) in configuration.php file, but I cannot access to mysql or […]
- Joomla Database Access Error I used to have a working Joomla 3 site, but when upgrading Ubuntu from 12.10 to 13.10, I lost the OS. I've copied everything from /var/www and /var/lib/mysql and have the contents […]