» How to force import a lib from python site-package?
How to force import a lib from python site-package?
|September 16, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I am using custom django struct as below:
all settings file in
conf, all app in
and need use below manage.py:
if __name__ == "__main__":
ROOT_PATH = os.path.dirname(os.path.abspath(__file__))
SRC_PATH = os.path.join(ROOT_PATH, 'src')
CONF_PATH = os.path.join(ROOT_PATH, 'conf')
from django.core.management import execute_from_command_line
And I also need to use celery in django.
But django-celery need a
celery.py file in same directory with
runserver ,it would raise
ImportError: cannot import name Celery because below code:
It import itself! not from site-package, because
CONF_PATH is before
But I can’t change that to
This way would cause
django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: The SECRET_KEY setting must not be empty.
For now, the only way I know is changing
celery_somename.py, and I have to type this name every time when I start a celery job.
How do I force import a lib from python site-package? Or is there another way to start celery?
More Related Questions
- Celery multi with queues set up not receiving tasks from django I am running my workers with the following command:
celery -A myapp multi start 4 -l debug -Q1:3 queue1,queue2 -Q:4 queue3
The workers start out very well so when i run
- celery save task to database so in my previous project i used django-celery but in my current project i am using celery because djcelery THIS PROJECT IS NO LONGER REQUIRED
Im using Redis as my backend, and i would […]
- Cancel an already executing task with Celery? I am new to Django and Celery. I have been reading the doc and searching but cannot seem to find a straight answer:
Can you cancel an already executing task? (as in the task has started, […]
- Understanding difference between celery and celery milti? When I run Celery with one worker with celery worker -A myapp -l info, everything is fine, tasks are performed.
But when I run celery multi start 2 -Q:1 message_send -Q:2 message_manager […]
- Shared XMPP connection between Celery workers My web app needs to be able to send XMPP messages (Facebook Chat), and I thought Celery might be a good solution for this. A task would consist of querying the database and sending the […]
- How to apply Celery signals to a group of tasks I want to do some processing before and after a group of tasks is run. I know I can connect a single task to task_prerun and task_postrun signals, but I'm using task.chunks and need to […]
- Appropriate approach for MQ tasks in Django I'm wondering what criteria would need to be considered when we need to use some kind of task queue in a django project, I'm thinking in performace, development speed, flexibility, […]
- Whats the advantage of using celery with rabbitmq over Redis, MongoDB or Django ORM) Is there a speed advantage, functionality advantage?
Also using Django ORM (mysql), is it a lot slower than using rabbitmq, mongodb or redis?
Im currently hosting on webfaction, and […]
- django celery redis error ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: OK I keep getting the error "ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'OK'" when I am trying to run a delayed task with celery with redis in django. Could some show me what is […]
- Best Practices for running celery on heroku Lets say I have the following processes declared in my Procfile
web: newrelic-admin run-program python manage.py run_gunicorn -b 0.0.0.0:$PORT -w 9 -k gevent --max-requests 250 --preload […]