For normal Activity, I can set some breakpoints and click F11 in Eclipse to debug.
However, it is not working when I develop app widget. So, how can I debug?
More Related Questions
- How to fix "process is bad" error for an Android Widget? I have developed an Android Widget, and it was working fine. I added some extra functionality and pushed an update through the Android Market. Now people are complaining that it doesn't […]
- How to start an activity by the click on an image in widget? Intent intent = new Intent( context, ColorConfigure.class);
Intent.putExtras(AppWidgetManager.EXTRA_APPWIDGET_ID, appwidgetId );
PendingIntent pi = PendingIntent.getActivity( context, 0, […]
- how to move from the widget to an apps activity hy, i'm new on eclipse and I made my first widget.
I want to move from the widget to my application with a simple Intent, but I noticed that the function startActivity(intent); is not […]
- Android widget onclick listener for several buttons I am trying to create a widget for my application,
From my reading on android developer site your onclick listeners all need to have an Intent?
But what if I jut want my button to update […]
- Clickable widgets in android The developer documentation has seemed to have failed me here. I can create a static widget without thinking, I can even create a widget like the analogue clock widget that will update […]
- Android Widget: setSelection on ListView So I'm developing my first Android Widget, consisting primarily of a ListView. I'm using a RemoteViewsFactory to populate the list view, which works fine, but I'm having trouble defaulting […]
- Launching activity from widget I'm trying to do something which really ought to be quite easy, but it's driving me crazy. I'm trying to launch an activity when a home screen widget is pressed, such as a configuration […]
- Android – Set focus to a button widget programmatically onCreate of the activity Is it possible to set a focus to a button widget which lies somewhere down in my layout. onCreate of the activity my control/focus should be on that button programmatically. Asked […]
- Widget for turning on/off camera flashlight in android I am developing a widget for turning on/off camera led of phone.
I have made a widget that can work like toggle button (on/off).
Behavior is like follows : Sometimes the led light […]
- How to start an appwidget configuration activity from an intent I am setting up an App Widget, When the user adds the widget to their home screen, It pops up with my configuration activity.
but now I need my user to login, SO i redirect them to my […]