» how to change unity-greeter logo position on ubuntu 13.04
how to change unity-greeter logo position on ubuntu 13.04
|May 28, 2013
Posted by forumadmin
I am trying to change the logo position.
I removed and replaced the file here
The problem is the logo is not in the right position.
Is there any specific size or position for it?
More Related Questions
- Login screen on my desktop error When I log in my Ubuntu 13.04 account, my login screen still shows up as my desktop background, making my computer slow. Recently, I made some changes when I log in, such as removing both […]
- How to change the font in LightDM I want to change the font in LightDM (Ubuntu 12.04 default login screen) but the unity-greeter.conf file is in blank.
Thank you. Asked By - […]
- LightDM not Behaving as Expexted I seem to be having some odd lightdm behavioral issues. So far this what I have in my /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf […]
- Login screen freezed after resume Today I came into strange problem. Yesterday, as always, I suspended my Ubuntu 14.04 (Unity) laptop for night. Today as I open it up it shows login screen (lightdm) but it is impossible to […]
- Can not login to Ubuntu 13.10 after reboot For some reason on my System76 Bonobo, after a reboot, i try to login and I get a blinking cursor in the top left for a few seconds, than right back to the login screen. It SEEMS like […]
- Cannot login to Ubuntu 14.04 returns to the login screen I updated to 14.04 from 12.04.03.
I was using cinammon at that time.
When I upgraded to 14.04 ,I got a serious problem.
I was unable to login, as whenever I hit enter after entering […]
- How to make Nvidia logo always visible before login screen? After installing Nvidia drivers from the manufacturer's website, I sometimes get a nice Nvidia logo (full screen) right before the login screen appears, and sometimes I get straight to the […]
- lightdm/unity-greeter wallpaper will not set I am trying to set the wallpaper on my login screen, but i cant seem to get anything to stick. I have used gsettings set com.canonical.unity-greeter background '/path/to/pic.jpg' as user […]
- Unity-greeter black screen on 13.10 I've recently installed ubuntu 13.10 64bit on a desktop (UEFI mode). After the plymouth splash i get a black screen. After some experiments I found a temporary solution:
switch back to […]
- Where is Ubuntus drum roll sound located? Where is Ubuntu's logon sound (Triple Drum Roll) located? It plays right when you see the Unity Greeter? When I searched up for the startup/login sound, which is what I thought it was, I […]