» How to a link in all of your articles after you publish them
How to a link in all of your articles after you publish them
|August 17, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
i have a joomla! based website,and i published thousands of articles in it. but now, i need to add a link to all of the articles,and im sure you know its not possible to edit thousands of articles 1 by 1.
all of my articles are using the same class and style, for example:
<table class="article" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0">
<td class="col1">TITLE GOES HERE</td>
<tr class="even" dir="rtl">
<td> CONTENT GOES HERE </td>
now i want to know,is there a way to call a class or a link in css? (like when you set background image in css)
any help in anyway (css, php, html solutions, etc.) would be appreciated.
More Related Questions
- set permission for a website based on joomla 1.7 I have a website based on joomla 1.7. I have defined a super user(admin) and 2 managers (manager 1 and manager 2).
I need each manager to set permissions to access newly created articles. […]
- Write slightly different CSS for Parent Menu Item everybody!
Got into a bit of a trouble here.
So, basically, I badly want to make my Parent Menu Items in Joomla! main menu slightly different then other Menu Items. What I want to […]
- Custom HTML advanced formatting: Assistance I want to ask a few questions regarding advanced HTML formatting - of my home page in this case.
Some background to my problem:
I am using a content manager called "Joomla!" to manage […]
- my php script for contact form is not working Hello I have wrote the following code, for a contact us form for my website which I am creating with joomla. The form gets displayed in the website website link but I have two issues
- Joomla 2.5. Modal window position on iPhone not right I am using a self-made module in a Joomla! 2.5.24, standard default install. Module position is in the right column of the template. The module has a link added to an icon and this link […]
- Add Link to CSS StyleSheet where can i add a link to a custom css file in Joomla?
I have tried adding file in index.php but it is valid only for that template and if i load another template i lose the link.
- Joomla wrong path to media directory causes long loading We have a problem with the following Joomla! 3.1 site:
There are two css files included by the :
<link rel="styleheet" […]
- Joomla 2.5 site layout breaks when moved from public_html subfolder to public_html root Title says it all. I was like, ok no probs, I'll just make the subfolder disappear with htaccess. And no, it creates the exact same effect, but I'm so new at this that I can't make out […]
- Check if jQuery is included in Header (Joomla) Is there a way to check if jQuery is loaded using PHP?
I have two different plugins in Joomla that load the jQuery JS, but when it is included more than once it does not work […]
- Looking for a PHP regex or function to filter variations using . of an email for security I am getting spam due to gmail allowing the use of . in their emails, so someone like this spammer.
can get through by removing and/or adding another […]