» How do I get Fable: The lost chapters working with PlayOnLinux
How do I get Fable: The lost chapters working with PlayOnLinux
|June 23, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I have the steam version of Fable: The lost chapters and I tried opening it with PlayOnLinux with the default setup but steam crashed on start up. I fixed steam by using the latest version of wine and installed the game but when I run it it just does this:
I have tried folowing the advice on wineHQ and deleated the intro videos but this had no effect. Is there something else I need to do to get this working?
More Related Questions
- Sim City 4 (Wine) crashes on Key Press, not sure why? This might not be the place to ask this but it seems more related to Ubuntu than Wine or Sim City.
I've successfully played 6 hours of Sim City 4 on PlayOnLinux using Wine 1.7.9 through […]
- Playonlinux – Steam games wont launch I'm running Ubuntu gnome 14.04.
I installed Steam through Playonlinux and everything went fine.
I installed some windows games through Steam.
When I click 'play' to launch the game, I […]
- Is there a problem if I install Steam for Linux AND Steam via PlayOnLinux? I've been enjoying playing in Ubuntu 12.10 using Steam for Linux. The thing is some games (like Borderlands2) can't be installed there because you can only install games for […]
- Ace of Spades – Cant change weapons Please help me with a problem. I have installed xubuntu with playonlinux. The virtual drive of Playonlinux I installed steam, directx9- 11 ,.Net 1.1-4.0, vc++, xinput and other libraries . […]
- GTA IV under Wine/PlayOnLinux I have tried playing GTA IV on PoL and Wine without luck. It works with every other game I have tried, including World of Tanks, Portal, Portal 2, Half-Life, BioShock, World of Warcraft, […]
- How do I install tuxLoL on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS? I installed League of Legends on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. It installed, but when I click the launcher, I get an immediate bug splat. I'm following instructions how to fix this problem but this […]
- How to start games in Steam running on Wine? I understand that not all games will be compatible with Wine, but how do I start a game in Steam while running Steam on wine? Do i just press play? Asked By - […]
- Mixed mode in Steam (wine/native) I'm still relatively new to Linux's more technical side, but I wanted to know if it was possible to have the native Linux Steam client installed and launch games that do not have a native […]
- Games do not display on steam account I have just installed 64bit Ubuntu 12.04, and steam. The games I have payed for previously do not show up in my library. The heading of Linux games, there is 0. The heading of all games […]
- New to Ubuntu, trying to install and run WoW MOP & LoL I am new to Ubuntu Linux, just came from windows 7 after a recommendation from one of my guild mates on GW2. Sadly I should have grilled him more on how to install all of the games and run […]