» How do I get a Huawei E1550 dongle working?
How do I get a Huawei E1550 dongle working?
|May 14, 2012
Posted by forumadmin
I need help making my E1550 dongle work on Ubuntu 12.04. When I connect the dongle to my laptop, it is recognized by the Network-Manager and is listed as one of the options. But each time I try to connect, it instantly disconnects.
Does anyone know how I can make the dongle work?
More Related Questions
- Intenet USB 3G modem Huawei E173s-65 working annormally in Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr BackGround
The USB modem was initially not working, I found that the issue was mainly because of the new implementation of the modem manager package, so I had to downgrade it to the […]
- modemmanager detecting wrong modem since upgrade too Ubuntu 14.04 lsusb show the correct modem and modem manufacture
Bus 002 Device 002: ID 8087:0024 Intel Corp. Integrated Rate Matching Hub
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux […]
- Huawei E353 (3G dongle) works in 12.04 32- bit but not in 64-bit? My Huawei E353 (Saunalahti branded), works out of the box in Ubuntu 12.04 32 bit (tested on my desktop), but on my laptop with 64 bit (can not install the 32 bit edition due to EFI) it is […]
- Add calling and sms to Vodafone Dongle K3772 I have a Vodafone 3G Dongle which I use to connect to internet on my Ubuntu 12.04 laptop.
All is working fine. Now I want to add sms and call facility to this device so that I could make […]
- Why is my Huawei E1550 dongle detected but unable to connect to the internet? I am using Ubuntu 12.04. I am having problems getting my dongle to work. After I plug in the modem the network notification shows me that the device has been detected, but each time I try […]
- Huawei E173s modem dongle is recognized only on USB port 2 I finally made my Huawei E173s usb modem work on Ubuntu 12.04 lts and Asus 1015E-DS03 netbook (sandy Bridge) but it is only recognized on port 2.
Does any body knows why is this?
Is there […]
- HUAWEI E173 on Ubuntu 12.04 need reinstall after every day My HUAWEI E173 on Ubuntu 12.04 works well.
I configure the network connection profile, it is detected, and connects again after every computer reboot within the same day.
However, after […]
- How do I keep my Huawei E3131 3G modem from unmounting? I need help getting my Huawei E3131 modem to (consistently) work. I am currently running Ubuntu 12.04.2 and 3G dongles have worked many times before. However, my newly acquired Huawei […]
- Huawei 3G modem disconnects after successful connection I'm having a severe connection problem in Ubuntu 12.04 that renders the OS almost useless. I have a Huawei E352 3G modem. Ubuntu detects it as a mobile broadband connection without any […]
- Mobile Partner does not run on Ubuntu 12.04 I am using Ubuntu 12.04 on a Lenovo e430 laptop. For the next month I am going to stay in a flat with no internet connection, so I want to use Huawei e173 modem to connect. ( And share the […]