» How do I get 32/64 bit Open GL libraries?
How do I get 32/64 bit Open GL libraries?
|September 5, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I’m a complete n00b so bear with me. I’m trying to install League of Legends and I have PoL 4.2.4, Wine 1.7.25 and NVIDIA’s proprietary driver 340.32. I’m running 64 bit Ubuntu 14.04. I’ve tried so many different things… I’m lost… please help.
Looking for python... 2.7.6 - selected
[main] Message: PlayOnLinux (4.2.4) is starting
[clean_tmp] Message: Cleaning temp directory
[Check_OpenGL] Warning: 32bits direct rendering is not enabled
[Check_OpenGL] Warning: 64bits direct rendering is not enabled
[POL_System_CheckFS] Message: Checking filesystem for /home/pmstr/.PlayOnLinux/
[main] Message: Filesystem is compatible
[install_plugins] Message: Checking plugin: Capture...
[install_plugins] Message: Checking plugin: ScreenCap...
[install_plugins] Message: Checking plugin: PlayOnLinux Vault...
[maj_check] Message: List is up to date
That’s what happens when I run PoL through terminal.
More Related Questions
- Diablo III Play On Linux I'm using the PlayOnLinux program to install Diablo III on my Ubuntu 12.04 OS. I get to a point where it says
Please wait while vcrun2008 sp1 x86 is installed...
It then stays at this […]
- New to Ubuntu, trying to install and run WoW MOP & LoL I am new to Ubuntu Linux, just came from windows 7 after a recommendation from one of my guild mates on GW2. Sadly I should have grilled him more on how to install all of the games and run […]
- X3DAudio1_7.dll and XAPOFX1_5.dll for gaming in Wine I'm trying to play XCOM on Wine (using Play on Linux). Unfortunately, this doesn't work.
The debug option in POL outputs this:
Running wine-1.5.15 play-XCOM.exe (Working directory : […]
- League of Legends on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS I'm just new in Ubuntu and my English is so bad, so be patient to me. I was install League of Legends with PlayOnLinux, installation was without errors, but, when i want to run it, a logo […]
- How do I install tuxLoL on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS? I installed League of Legends on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. It installed, but when I click the launcher, I get an immediate bug splat. I'm following instructions how to fix this problem but this […]
- SWTOR playonlinux waning slow RemoteRender problem I'm using Ubuntu 12.10 and I want to play SWTOR by POL. I'm using nVidia gt550m 2GB, got bumblebee so im starting POL by terminal:
$ optirun playonlinux > start the game.
Game is […]
- Wine installation wants to remove nvidia-libopencl1-337 I am running Kubuntu 14.04 LTS and am using Nvidia 337.19 driver. When I try to install Wine 1.6 or 1.7 version (those are the only two I tried) Konsole returns:
The following packages […]
- Playonlinux – Steam games wont launch I'm running Ubuntu gnome 14.04.
I installed Steam through Playonlinux and everything went fine.
I installed some windows games through Steam.
When I click 'play' to launch the game, I […]
- Play on linux wine menu builder not found Can anyone help with this?
after running TSoT with play on linux, the following is shown in debug mode.
[POL_Wine] Message: Running wine-South Park: The Stick of Truth.exe
wine: cannot […]
- Cannot find winemenubuilder.exe when trying to run StarCraft 2 Recently I've installed StarCraft 2 via playonlinux. The installation was absolutly no problem, everything was fine. But if I want to start the game now, it crashes.
If I start it on the […]