» How do I force Rhythmbox to automatically organise my music files into folders?
How do I force Rhythmbox to automatically organise my music files into folders?
|March 13, 2012
Posted by forumadmin
How do I force Rhythmbox to automatically organise my music files into folders (corresponding to the artist and album) in Ubuntu 12.04 beta-1. Is this functionality currently missing from the new version?
More Related Questions
- Rhythmbox not saving imported files & other issues I've recently changed PC & transferred my music folders over, but I've got noticed some issues with Rhythmbox (using ubuntu 12.10):
1) When music is imported where is it saved? I […]
- Problem with MP3s converted in Sound COnverter to GoGear Aria 8G losing artist & album tags I have Ubuntu 12.04.4 and a Phillips GoGear Aria 8G. If I download an MP3 from Amazon, NoiseTrade, or an artist's website, I can just plug in my player via USB and drag the files over with […]
- Rhythmbox starts playing last song on album This feels like a silly question, but I have a habit of navigating to my music directory using Nautilus, navigating to an album folder and using Ctrl + A then Return to play, which […]
- Rhythmbox disorders album artworks in iPod and wont add other information I'm relatively new using Ubuntu (I'm running 13.10), and I have used Rhythmbox to reproduce my music. The problem comes when adding songs to my iPod nano 5th gen. I do what most rhythmbox […]
- How to add music to an iPod Nano 4th Generation I've been trying to sync music to my Black iPod Nano 4th Generation (Model MB754) with Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit. I've tried using Clementine and Rhythmbox to add music. The music syncs fine and […]
- How can I get Rhythmbox to display the correct album cover art? I am an XP user who is exploring Linux OSs and apps - so I am not familiar with terminal commands and would like answers in plain English!
Using Rhythmbox 2.96 I can find and play the […]
- music cant play and says "need to install plugins" my Ubuntu 12.10 rhythm box cant play any songs apart from the ones that were installed with it. it says that no plugins installed and when i try to install them they can not be found […]
- Why will Rhythmbox not add or import songs since 13.04 install? Since I installed 13.04 Ubuntu (12.04 before) I have not been able to add or import music to either of my iPods (4th & 5th generation). I can play music with Rhythmbox. Rhythmbox […]
- 12.04 to 14.04 music files with the wrong names Ok I just went from 12.04 to 14.04 and when I opened my music player (rhythmbox) all the songs wore messed up and had the wrong names. I un-installed the music player and re-installed it […]
- Disable automatic ipod scrobbling through rhythmbox I'm on Ubuntu 12.10, Rhythmbox 2.97.
I use Rhythmbox to manage my ipod, so far so good. But every time I plug it in, what I've listened on my ipod to get scrobbled to last.fm […]