How did Google manage to do this? Slide ActionBar in Android application
|June 27, 2012||Posted by forumadmin under TechQns||
I really want to implement this (the side navigation) in an app of my own, does anyone know how Google managed to do this?
They seem to have pulled the current window aside and put in a fly-in navigation of their own.
|Asked By – hwrdprkns||Read Answers|
More Related Questions
- How did Google manage to do this? Slide ActionBar in Android application(Resolved) I really want to implement this (the side navigation) in an app of my own, does anyone know how Google managed to do this? They seem to have pulled the current window aside and put in a […]
- Horizontal facebook style silder I have recently been working with your facebook style android slider and I was wondering if you could help me. I need to make it so that the slider slides from the opposite side. So […]
- Weird behavior in Android emulator 4.1.2 with Custom ActionBar Here I have this screen when clicking the menu button located in left side of actionbar, it will slide the side menu out. However, during the menu transition, the center of actionbar […]
- How to cleanly superpose ScrollableViews in Android In order to implement a navigation bar ala Facebook I have the following layout configuration: <FrameLayout android:layout_width="match_parent" […]
- Android Google+ and YouTube style slide menu (Not like FaceBook)(Resolved) UPDATES I'll keep updating this topic as a lot of people are interested, they will be at the bottom of this post. End Goal/Question I'm really trying to see if anyone knows how to […]
- Navigation Drawer (Google+ vs. YouTube) Does anyone know how to implement a sliding menu like some of the top apps of today? Other Stack Overflow questions haven't had any answers on how to do this, so I'm trying to gather as […]
- How to add a Dropdown item on the action bar In my Android Honeycomb application I use Tabs as the navigation style. I would like to add one item next to the overflow button, but I want that item to be a dropdown list, and the user […]
- is there any alternative for ActionBar in 2.2? Since the ActionBar is available only in Android 3.0 and later, what is a good way to implement ActionBar-like widget in earlier sdk versions? I am looking to do this programmatically […]
- Shift the screen to right on click of menu; like facebook In my application, I want to have behavior like facebook app wherein on click of icon I'd like to shift the whole screen towards right and display some menus on the left as shown […]
- Difference getHeight() vs getTop() – getBottom() I just started learning android development (and Java for that matter), and was trying to modify the Sliding Drawer widget. I notice going through the code I find lines like: final int […]