» How can I remove `<p>` tags from Joomla custom offline message?
How can I remove `<p>` tags from Joomla custom offline message?
|September 4, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
By default, the custom offline message in Joomla has
<p> tags wrapped around it.
This makes it fine if you just want to enter a simple block of text in the admin panel, but if I want to actually put full HTML markup in there, starting with a heading, it then creates this kind of output
In the template’s offline.php file, the call was originally this:
<?php echo JText::_('JOFFLINE_MESSAGE'); ?>
But even after I removed the
<p> tags, it’s still adding the extra tags when rendering.
How can I remove the surrounding
<p> tags and literally just use whatever is in the textarea input from the admin?
More Related Questions
- Stripping out HTML characters to display image I am trying to display the intro image from Joomla 3.2, this is saved into the database in the 'images' column within the table. However, the intro image and the full text image is saved […]
- Hikashop conditional php in address-invoice template I have the following case in hikashop - Joomla 3.2.3:
I want when a user checks out and he is presented with the registration form , to be presented with two options. A radio button which […]
- Joomla! <?anything instead of <?php? How Joomla! is made so as to when I create a template I can write <?anything instead of <?php in template files?
In a simple PHP file I can't do that. Asked By - MM […]
- Mail content shows as html code in Joomla 3 I have written a script for sending a mail, it gets delivered to the correct email address but in them form of HTML code, I don't know why it's not working as same code is working fine in […]
- Joomla Blog will see just like wordpress blog When we use wordpress for a blog then we see Primary widget Area in admin panel under widgets (Appearance -> Widgets -> Primary Widget Area). Can I implement this widgets in the […]
- Joomla 3.0.4 – not able to login to administrator I downloaded the files and database from the production server to my local machine and have been able to connect them, which displays a working website.
I tried logging into the admin but […]
- Joomla ajax upload not recieving file I'm uploading file with ajax like this:
var data = new FormData();
jQuery.each(files, function(key, value)
- Joomla wrong path to media directory causes long loading We have a problem with the following Joomla! 3.1 site:
There are two css files included by the :
<link rel="styleheet" […]
- How to get direction of current language in joomla 2.5? I know that we can get current language in Joomla by
$lang = JFactory::getLanguage();
echo 'Current language is: ' . $lang->getName();
now I want to know "How to get direction of […]
- Joomla subcategory article links on category page I'm using category page, and i have a list of subcategories there.
Category Title 02
Category Title 03