» How can I disable "Pointer can be controlled using the keypad" function on Laptop?
How can I disable "Pointer can be controlled using the keypad" function on Laptop?
|May 29, 2012
Posted by forumadmin
I’m using Ubuntu 11.10 on Desktop but Ubuntu originally was installed on laptop. Numeric keypad on my keyboard was set as mouse moving and mouse button. No matter how I toggle Num lock and change the QWERTY to AZERTY and change back, I can’t use numeric keypad probably.
More Related Questions
- Turn Mousekeys on/off from keyboard I have mousekeys turned on in the Universal Access menu and lots of posts as well as this documentation page:
mention that […]
- Num Lock key triggers tab? I recently installed Kubuntu 14.04 and ever since then didn't get my Num Pad to work. I have a Samsung Laptop with a Num Pad (not in a higher layer on the main board, but next to it). The […]
- 14.04 and Laptop keypad On my laptop keyboard in Windows, if numlock is off, 7=Home 1=End 9=PageUp 3=PageDown.
But in Ubuntu, it types strange characters. My end key (1) types out ~.
What can I do to fix this? […]
- Numpad behaviour constantly changing I have a Lenovo G550 laptop with Ubuntu 12.10 installed and I have a problem with the Numpad/Num Lock behaviour (standard Hungarian layout). Sometimes when I press Home (key 7) it types 7 […]
- Numaric keys not working in ubuntu 12.04 lts The Numeric keys were working, but after i changed some setting in keyboard and mouse section the num pad stopped working.
Wher I press Ctrl+Shift and a numaric keys
pointers starts to […]
- Can no longer position windows with keyboard (Compiz Grid feature broken) Problem description
The compiz grid feature just stopped working a couple of days ago: for instance I used to be able to move a terminal window to the top left corner by pressing […]
- Kubuntu 14.04 locks mouse and keyboard after lid is closed When I close the lid and after open it, the unblock screen, mouse and keyboard is locked.
The laptop needs to be restarted by power button.
Can someone help me? Asked By - Tiago […]
- Numpad behaves like arrow keys since upgrading to 13.10 On my Samsung NP305E5A-A05US laptop, the numpad, except for the 5 key, has started acting like the arrow keys(6 moves the cursor right, 8 moves the cursor up, etc). However, holding the Fn […]
- Control multiple PCs with single Mouse and Keyboard As a programmer I found it very hard to use my laptop and workstation with two different input devices, Can anyone suggest a good solution to use single mouse and keyboard to control my […]
- Why is my Laptop keyboard messed up after plugging an external keyboard? I'm running xubuntu 12.04 on a 2007 macbook.
I'm using the laptop with external screen, keyboard and mouse.
Yesterday after a dist-upgrade and after I unplugged the external keyboard I […]