» Heroku Custom Url Error 500
Heroku Custom Url Error 500
|June 25, 2013
Posted by forumadmin
I have a django heroku app (fmcplease.herokuapp.com) and when I visit it everything works.
I registered fmcplease.com with namecheap and added a url redirect with hostname as @ and ip address/url as http://www.fmcplease.com/ and I also set up a cname with the host name as www and the ip address/url as fmcplease.herokuapp.com.
When I visit fmcplease.com I get a server 500 error but when I visit fmcplease.herokuapp.com everything works fine. Why am I getting a server 500 error (btw I also added www.fmcplease.com to the list of custom domains in heroku)?
More Related Questions
- Setting up custom domain on Heroku with CNAME redirect for www subdomain I'm using Heroku, and have added a couple custom domains for my app, i.e. myapp.com and www.myapp.com
My DNS at GoDaddy has three A records for '@' pointing to three separate Heroku IPs, […]
- Cant upload django proyect to heroku my problem is the next one, I'm making an app with django and I want to upload it to heroku but when I go for.
git push heroku master
I got this error and I don't know how to fix it.
- Error bad_request 400 on heroku I've developed a Django api Rest. Also, i have a C++ QT client for desktop, to consume the services in Django.
I've deployed the django application to Heroku, and i didn't get any […]
- Issue with Heroku, configuration variables and django using S3 I'm having a very strange issue.
I have my django project running in Heroku using S3 to store my static assets.
I wanted to use the Heroku enviroment variables by setting them as […]
- Prevent Django SQLite db from being overwritten while pushing to Heroku I've got a Django application that is storing a large amount of data in it's models. The problem is, whenever I deploy to Heroku even if it's a small change, the remote database with the […]
- Heroku Django Postgresql database admin, where is the super user? I know it's quite newbie, but I just started using heroku. Please bear with me.
If you develop on heroku, it provides you postgresql with username and password.
However when you access […]
- Monitoring with Celery Flower Since Celery docs recommends using flower for monitoring, I am trying to get it to work with a hosted RabbitMQ provider (CloudAMQP)
celery flower […]
- Django redirecting to external url that contains parameters (for development) When developing with Django without a web server (serving directly from Django) I have a problem with external urls that lack the domain part and have parameters.
Let's say I'm using a […]
- Best Practices for running celery on heroku Lets say I have the following processes declared in my Procfile
web: newrelic-admin run-program python manage.py run_gunicorn -b 0.0.0.0:$PORT -w 9 -k gevent --max-requests 250 --preload […]
- App Engine Application ID for custom ssl setup I have one domain(abc.com). I added cname as login then url becomes as login.abc.com.
I want to add ssl for custom url. I went to admin console security->ssl for customs domain.
There i […]