» Good Java graph algorithm library?
Good Java graph algorithm library?
|September 9, 2008
Posted by forumadmin
Has anyone had good experiences with any Java libraries for Graph algorithms. I’ve tried JGraph and found it ok, and there are a lot of different ones in google. Are there any that people are actually using successfully in production code or would recommend?
To clarify, I’m not looking for a library that produces graphs/charts, I’m looking for one that helps with Graph algorithms, eg minimum spanning tree, Kruskal’s algorithm Nodes, Edges, etc. Ideally one with some good algorithms/data structures in a nice Java OO API.
More Related Questions
- Drawing Directed Acyclic Graphs: Minimizing edge crossing? Laying out the verticies in a DAG in a tree form (i.e. verticies with no in-edges on top, verticies dependent only on those on the next level, etc.) is rather simple without graph drawing […]
- Best Graph Drawing Algorithm For Hierarchical Data? I have a collection of directed acyclic graphs that are nearly trees, in the following sense: each graph has a root, and the vertices are organized into levels such that if v1 and v2 are […]
- Family Tree Algorithm I'm working on putting together a problem set for an intro-level CS course and came up with a question that, on the surface, seems very simple:
You are given a list of people with the […]
- Optimum path in a graph to maximize a value I'm trying to come up with a reasonable algorithm for this problem:
Let's say we have bunch of locations. We know the distances between each pair of locations. Each location also has a […]
- Is there a repository of test input, with answers, for algorithms (especially graph algorithms)? As a summer project, I have decided to practice basic algorithms and learn Haskell at the same time, by implementing large chunks of CLRS in Haskell.
Things are going pretty swimmingly, […]
- Efficient database query for ancestors on an acyclic directed graph Let's say I have an acyclic directed graph such as a family "tree" (not really a tree since a child has 2 parents). I want to place a representation of this graph in a relational database […]
- Graph Algorithm To Find All Connections Between Two Arbitrary Vertices I am trying to determine the best time efficient algorithm to accomplish the task described below.
I have a set of records. For this set of records I have connection data which indicates […]
- Worker Scheduling Algorithm The Problem
Here's the essence of the problem I want to solve. We have workers taking care of children in a nursery for set times during the weekend. There's 16 different slots to fill in […]
- Generating a random DAG I am solving a problem on directed acyclic graph.
But I am having trouble testing my code on some directed acyclic graphs. The test graphs should be large, and (obviously) acyclic.
- How can I find the number of Hamiltonian cycles in a complete undirected graph? Can someone explain how to find the number of Hamiltonian cycles in a complete undirected graph?
Wikipedia says that the formula is (n-1)!/2, but when I calculated using this formula, K3 […]