I am using Gnotty Package to implement a chat support in my application.
its a default that it uses.
After successfully installing and configuring with django. I am able to run
When i click the button to join a chat room, it send the first request,
second request is sent to the following url which
And then it displayed a notification that its taking too much time to load and when we click OK, the page just reloads.
Gnotty is running:
gnotty/0.2.6 [Bot: BaseBot] listening on host:port
Server is running:
Error at Gnotty:
[irc.freenode.net#gnotty] gnotty: joins
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\gevent\greenlet.py", line 327, in run
result = self._run(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\socketio\server.py", line 65, in handle
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\gevent\pywsgi.py", line 184, in handle
result = self.handle_one_request()
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\gevent\pywsgi.py", line 321, in handle_one
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\socketio\handler.py", line 123, in handle_
jobs = self.transport.connect(socket, request_method)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\socketio\transports.py", line 138, in conn
self.write("1::") # 'connect' packet
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\socketio\transports.py", line 22, in write
if 'Content-Length' not in self.handler.response_headers_list:
AttributeError: 'SocketIOHandler' object has no attribute 'response_headers_list
<Greenlet at 0x37b8df0: <bound method SocketIOServer.handle of <SocketIOServer a
t 0x36cd390 fileno=760 address=127.0.0.1:8080>>(<socket at 0x37fd750 fileno=[Err
no 9] Bad file des, ('127.0.0.1', 25146))> failed with AttributeError
Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
More Related Questions
- Error in manage.py runserver with Django on windows 8.1 I couldn't find this exitcode anywhere but hopefully one of you could help me or let me know if this is a bug in python/Django.
Anyway, first here's the stacktrace:
Traceback (most […]
- Error bad_request 400 on heroku I've developed a Django api Rest. Also, i have a C++ QT client for desktop, to consume the services in Django.
I've deployed the django application to Heroku, and i didn't get any […]
- Disabling Django CSRF for views that do not always have a response I have a Django view that receives POSTs which do not need to have the CSRF token. Therefore I used the @csrf_exempt decorator on the view. The problem is that sometimes I do not issue a […]
- How do i program a simple IRC bot in python? I need help writing a basic IRC bot that just connects to a channel.. is anyone able to explain me this? I have managed to get it to connect to the IRC server but i am unable to join a […]
- Django Chartit Scatterplot Will Not Display I'm building a simple web application that accepts information from a form, uses that information to query data from an API, and then returns relevant data from the API's response in a […]
- Apache mod_wsgi: PermissionError when trying to access a page Trying to get Django running on this Apache box, using Python 3.3
httpd starts without fault but as soon as I try to access localhost, I am thrown a 500 error. The Apache logs say […]
- Why am I getting an error message when trying to run manage.py? Getting a list of errors in cmd prompt (Windows 8) when trying to run manage.py.
I am trying to follow this tutorial: http://wiki.thinkhole.org/howto:django_on_windows/
I am a little less […]
- testing django: reason for unexpected http status code We have many unitests in our django application.
But if a tests fails because the status code does not match:
Traceback (most recent call last):
- Trying to implement Django authentication through django-rest-framework-jwt. Why do I get "ValueError: Empty module name"? I have an existing, working Django application that implements numerous Django-REST-framework APIs.
Now I'm trying to add user authentication APIs as described in […]
- Django: signal when user logs in? In my Django app, I need to start running a few periodic background jobs when a user logs in and stop running them when the user logs out, so I am looking for an elegant way to