» git push email notification
git push email notification
|February 16, 2009
Posted by forumadmin
How do I configure the appropriate git hook to send a summary email whenever a set of changes is pushed to the upstream repository?
More Related Questions
- How do i make a html script that will send me a email notification when another website posts something How do I make a website send me a email when another website posts something. I dont own the other website Asked By - user3102821 Read […]
- How to specify which SSH key to use within git for git push in order to have gitorious as a mirror? I have a project hosted on git.debian.org (alioth) and I'd like to configure a post-receive hook to update a mirror of the repository on http://gitorious.org
I suppose I'll have to use […]
- Git pre-push hooks I would like to run a unit-tests before every git push and if tests fails, cancel the push, but I can't even find pre-push hook, there is pre-commit and pre-rebase only. Asked By - […]
- Not able to detect branch from Git post-receive hook I've got a post receive hook setup on the remote repo that tries to determine the branch name of the incoming push as follows:
$branch = `git rev-parse --abbrev-ref HEAD`
What i'm […]
- Git commit hooks – global settings I've written a Git post-commit hook and it works correctly. However, I want to add this hook to apply to all current (and future) git repositories I am working on. I tried adding the […]
- In Git, how can I write the current commit hash to a file in the same commit I'm trying to do a fancy stuff here with Git hooks, but I don't really know how to do it (or if it's possible).
What I need to do is: in every commit I want to take its hash and then […]
- Writing a git post-receive hook to deal with a specific branch Here's my current hook in a bare repo that lives in the company's server:
git push origin master
This hooks pushes to Assembla.
What i need is to push only one branch (master, ideally) […]
- Is there any git hook for pull? I need to perform some actions (prepare gettext *.mo message files) on my project everytime I run git pull. Is there any suitable git hook, which I could use for this purpose please? […]
- Error:fatal: Not a git repository: . when I use gitolite Hooks post-receive to auto deploy code My English is not very good. Please bear with me.
I had search this question on stackoverflow and google.But also can't solve this question.
I just want to build a auto deploy enviroment […]
- Determine on iPhone if user has enabled push notifications I'm looking for a way to determine if the user has, via settings, enabled or disabled their push notifications for my application. Asked By - […]