» Getting error while installing python-kivy packages in Ubuntu
Getting error while installing python-kivy packages in Ubuntu
|July 19, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I’m not able to install python-kivy, I got this error:
dpkg: error while cleaning up:
subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 127
Processing triggers for libreoffice-common ...
Errors were encountered while processing:
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
More Related Questions
- Ubuntu 12.04 Libreoffice update breaks software updating After applying the latest updates today (August 16, 2014), Libreoffice-base will not complete the upgrade due "no diversion" error which then seems to break the postrm script and now I can […]
- Installed packages have unmet dependencies When i tried to install lxc-docker-0.7.6 on ubuntu 13.04, i get the following errors:
The following package was automatically installed and is no longer required:
- Cloning packages from dpkg -l I'm setting up a new machine, and I need to make sure it has all the same packages as one in England being used for a similar project. To that end, I have the results of a dpkg -l call […]
- Unmet dependencies problem on 12.04 – libcurl4-openssl-dev depends librtmp-dev I'm having troubles with unmet dependencies on Ubuntu 12.04:
libcurl4-openssl-dev depends librtmp-dev
Here is what I've got after running sudo apt-get -f install which suggested running […]
- Why am I getting the terminal error "try apt-get -f install"? Okay, I just install Ubuntu (the LXDE version, which is Lubuntu) and everytime I try to install a package through the terminal with the "Apt-get install" command, this error pops up:
- Why does package mercurial depend on x11-common in a chrooted environment? In relation to a previous question I posed (Make apt-get (or aptitude) run with -y but not prompt for replacement of configuration files?) I came across a somewhat peculiar and hard to […]
- Install Virtualbox-4.3 in Ubuntu 12.04 Kindly someone help. I am quite new in Ubuntu. While installing the package, these error messages appear.
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of virtualbox-4.3:i386:
- Ubuntu 13.1 apt-get installs fails with every install/remove command inux-image-3.11.0-26-generic including sudo apt-get --purge autoremove etc and after trying sudo apt-get clean, autoclean, dpkg reconfigure etc
I've been around this problem for days, read everything I could find […]
- what is sudo apt-get -f install what is the usage of apt-get -f install . when I run sudo apt-get update I got some errors at the end It says try apt-get -f install. What is this command? the last part of my error is […]
- dpkg google-chrome corrupt invalid status I can't get this to resolve itself, can I get some help?
Setting up google-chrome-stable (34.0.1847.116-1) ...
update-alternatives: error: /var/lib/dpkg/alternatives/google-chrome […]