» Get ServiceNow Records Powershell – More than 250
Get ServiceNow Records Powershell – More than 250
|September 8, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I am trying to retrieve more than 250 records from ServiceNow using Powershell cmdlet Invoke-RestMethod.
Is there a powershell script that I can use ?
More Related Questions
- How to convert string to integer with ConvertTo-Json? I am using PowerShell to convert a CSV file to a JSON format. The problem is the CSV wraps double quotes around the column values, even integers. How do I convert them to integers during […]
- Consuming SOAP Webservice – Java VS PHP a general question:
We are launching a new ITSM Toolsuite in our company called ServiceNow.
ServiceNow offers a lot of nice out-of-the-box Webservices.
Currenty we are implementing some […]
- Running powershell from Perl and getting a return value I am running a Perl script that calls a powershell script. Is there a way for me to get a return value from this? I've tried something similar to
my @output = "powershell.exe […]
- PowerShell App.Config Has anyone worked out how to get PowerShell to use app.config files? I have a couple of .NET DLL's I'd like to use in one of my scripts but they expect their own config sections to be […]
- Include relative files in PowerShell I would like to include script files with such pseudo syntax:
But the only thing I have found is some thing like this:
$thisScript = Split-Path -Path […]
- Powershell Connect to TFS I'm trying to use Powershell to connect to TFS. Here is my code:
$tfsServer = New-Object System.Uri("the server is here")
$creds = […]
- PowerShell Add-Type : Cannot add type. already exist I'm using PowerShell script to run C# code directly in the script. I've run in to an error a particular error a few times. If I make any changes to the C# code in the PowerShell ISE and […]
- How to handle un-named parameters when one can be piped I want my Powershell script to be able to handle two parameter sets as shown below.
Param1: GroupName via pipe
Called like: "GROUPNAME" | script.ps1 […]
- Powershell will not add snapin When I run Add-PSSnapin microsoft.sharepoint.powershell I get
Add-PSSnapin : No snap-ins have been registered for Windows PowerShell version 3.
At line:1 char:1
+ Add-PSSnapin […]