» Get only 1k bytes from HTTP Response
Get only 1k bytes from HTTP Response
|May 29, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I’m currently do PHP Curl connection and I want to retrieve only the first 1k bytes of the Http Response. The server probably not accept Range-Bytes. Do you know some other way?
More Related Questions
- what is relation between content-length and byte ranges in HTTP/1.1? I am not grasping the idea behind content-length and byte ranges as specified by HTTP 1.1
Is there are connection between the two of some sort? If a client requests in terms of byte […]
- .NET: Simplest way to send POST with data and read response To my surprise, I can't do anything nearly as simple as this, from what I can tell, in the .NET BCL:
byte response = Http.Post
- How to reflect change in ap_release.h in existing apache without make install I have downloaded Apache 2.2.17 and changed the ap_release.h file. So instead of Server: Apache in http response I can return some other information.
Then I ran ./configure and then make. […]
- How do I get the content length of a Django response object? In Django, I try to logging the request and response content length, which exactly the same as what Django server prints to stderr.
[05/Apr/2011 22:59:08] "GET /pages/ HTTP/1.1" 200 […]
- Best way to manage long-running php script? I have a PHP script that takes a long time (5-30 minutes) to complete. Just in case it matters, the script is using cUrl to scrape data from another server. This is the reason it's taking […]
- PHP download multiple files in curl or by any other way at the same time I need to download many files from many website like e.g. 10 files which usually takes (8-9)
seconds to download all the files.
What i want is to make the request simultaneously […]
- How to parse an HTTP Request in Java? When implementing a proxy server, I get an HTTP request as a string, such as this one:
GET http://localhost:54321/x HTTP/1.1
- Netty client with synchronous request response i am trying to create a http client based on netty. I have written the code based on the HttpSnoopClient example given in Netty site. But the problem is HttpResponse are handled by […]
- Reading of HTTP Request Timing Out We are upgrading jetty from 7.0.1 to 9.2.3. After the upgrade, we are seeing that the server is reading a portion of the json request body and then timing out (maxIdleTime) or truncating […]
- How to use java.net.URLConnection to fire and handle HTTP requests? URLConnection is pretty often asked here and the Oracle tutorial is too concise about it. So
how do I use it to fire and handle HTTP requests?
Are there other hints and best practices on […]