» Galaxy Nexus-adbd cannot run as root in production builds
Galaxy Nexus-adbd cannot run as root in production builds
|February 23, 2013
Posted by forumadmin
When pushing quantal-preinstalled-phablet-armhf.zip, I get an error message “adbd cannot run as root in production builds” and the ubuntu flash fails.
More Related Questions
- How to fix authentication password, when password is rejected? When I try to upgrade, I am prompted for authentication password. I enter the password I have set, but I receive a message saying it is incorrect. The same thing happens when I am prompted […]
- How do I run the Ubuntu Phone Nexus7 image in a VM? Do I need to go through the device imaging steps with an ADT VM, a specific qemu configuration, something else, not possible?
How do I run the Ubuntu Phone Nexus7 image in a VM? Any of […]
- Restoring Android I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus device. I tried the Ubuntu Touch out, but now I would like to go back to Android. However, when I run the command sudo ./flash-all.sh I get the following […]
- How to install Ubuntu touch on a tablet? i have a Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 and i want to install Ubuntu Touch on it, someone can help me?
I looked at the specs of Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and they have the same specs, even the resolution […]
- Accepting a host key on the device and the workstation I am trying to install the Ubuntu touch on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus running android 4.3. However, I am having problems understanding how to accept the host key on my device, and what […]
- How to get past "sending system (92311 KB)…" when installing ubuntu on Nexus 7 I'm in the process of installing the Ubuntu image onto my Nexus 7 following these directions.
I am on the step 4 and typed in phablet-flash -b and it downloaded some files, erased […]
- Ubuntu mobile for Samsung 12" tablet How can I go about putting Ubuntu on my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 with dual boot options? That way I can have a computer when needed and Android on the other.
I have tried to Google […]
- Ubuntu Touch Vodafone DE 3G Connection I flashed Ubuntu Touch on my Nexus 4. My Carrier (Vodafone Germany) is detected but if i try to connect to the internet via mobile broadband, im always redirected to a Vodafone start page. […]
- how to dual-boot ubuntu-touch with android I have been following the progress of the ubuntu-touch, mostly via blog posts, and YouTube(am loving every video of it). But, as far as i can tell, popular apps like WhatsApp, Viber, […]
- how do i share my mobile internet connection via wifi in ubuntu 12.04 Newbie here. I am trying to use share my 3g mobile internet connection but don't know how to do this. Any working ideas on how to do this? Asked By - […]