» F5 or Start Debugging Button is Greyed Out for Winform application?
F5 or Start Debugging Button is Greyed Out for Winform application?
|March 14, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I know there are many question related to this already on SO but none of them has woked for me till now.
I have a winform application but when I am trying to debug it my Start button is disabled.
Now when I am trying to debug my Start Debugging key is disabled
Things which I have already done are:
1) I have already set my winform application as the Single Start Up project.
2) I have removed the multiple start up project option.
3) I have tried to restart my Visual Studio many times.
4) I have rebuild the application and it is building successfully with no errors.
5) I have build the entire solution and it also build successfuly with no errors.
6) I have checked the sln file and the Format version in it is:
Microsoft Visual Studio Solution File, Format Version 11.00
which I suppose is correct.
More Related Questions
- My primary key is not getting updated When I tried to update my primary key from the textbox, it's not getting updated. The rest of the columns are updated fine. Please help me.
I am not getting any error. Nothing.. When I […]
- Making your .NET language step correctly in the debugger Firstly, I apologize for the length of this question.
I am the author of IronScheme. Recently I have been working hard on emitting decent debug info, so that I can use the 'native' .NET […]
- Debugging with command-line parameters in Visual Studio I'm developing a C++ command-line application in Visual Studio and need to debug it with command-line arguments. At the moment I just run the generated EXE file with the arguments I need […]
- Debugging Visual C++ complex project I am working on a bit complex project, and i wonder is it possible to debug just part of code not entire application because its too slow.
Like i write some lines and code, compile, and […]
- Adding Existing Files To Different Visual Studio 2010 Project It is possible to add files to a visual studio project that is located in a different directory however keep the files in those directories and update those file when you update the file […]
- Visual Studio Design Time Property – Form List Drop Down [EDIT] To be clear, I know how to get a list of forms via reflection. I'm more concerned with the design time property grid.
I have a user control with a public property of the type Form. […]
- Fixing "The breakpoint will not currently be hit. No symbols have been loaded for this document." C# desktop application on express edition. Worked then didn't work 5 seconds later.
I tried the following.
Ensure debug configuration, debug flag, and full debug info are set on all […]
- Moving controls on a form onto a tab I have been working for months on a project in c# in Visual Studio 2010 (it interfaces with a camera, power supplies, and motion control). There is a form with many controls on it (radio […]
- What is the purpose of vshost.exe file? When I create and compile a hello world application in C#, I get three files in the Debug folder apart from the main output exe (eg: […]
- Format code shortcut for Visual Studio? In eclipse there is a shortcut Ctrl+Shift+F that re-indents code and fixes comments and blank lines. Is there an equivalent for Visual Studio 2010? Asked By - […]