» Error Message is not clear to me
Error Message is not clear to me
|April 3, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
i Keep getting this error message and can’t figure out why?
Compiler Error Message: CS1513: } expected
here’s my code:
public partial class Default2 : System.Web.UI.Page
protected void gettickvalue(object sender, EventArgs e)
Random RandomNumber = new Random();
int n = RandomNumber.Next(1, 9);
imgBanner.ImageUrl = System.String.Concat("Timer/banner_", n.ToString(), ".jpg");
More Related Questions
- Binding Controls to DataGrid in Visual Studio generates Object Reference Error I am using Visual Studio 2010.
I am using the procedure described here: MS Instructions for Visual Implementation of bound controls
I find the data view in Data Sources that I want. I […]
- gridview findcontrol returning empty "" i am trying to read from a textbox within a gridview by using this code
protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
foreach (GridViewRow row in […]
- Pre-set formatting on asp.net pages. I am newish to Asp.net. I have inherited a web application project. When I create a new page it already has some formatting on the top even though I don't use any master page when creating […]
- gridview checkbox problem asp.net I am trying to implement a checkbox within gridview,
The job of this checkbox is to verify a record,
When this verify button is pressed, all items with a checked checkbox are inputted […]
- How to use applicationSettings in the new web.config configuration in VS2010? I'm used to use web deployment projects. Currently I am developing a new web application with VS2010 and want to try to get along with the new web.config principle and deployment […]
- System.web.webpages run error after install Visual Studio 2012 WE have a web application in MVC 3, and Visual Studio 2010, and now we installed the Visual Studio 2012, and find a problem with the dll "System.Web.WebPages", now it is in version 220.127.116.11 […]
- Project dlls are missing in Modules window I made a bunch of changes to fix a bug where I could not build. One of those changes finally worked, but now I can't debug!
When I leave a breakpoint in my .cs file, the debugger […]
- Cant retrieve EmployeeId from Active Directory My GetActiveDirectory() method is used to get data from Active Directory using the SamAccountName, and it's working but the problem is the user.EmployeeId return no sign of data.
Why I […]
- c++ opencv , compiling a simple prog I got many problems while trying to compile a little program with OpenCV.
Now after hours of google I try to compile with the following command:
gcc peas.sample.cc `pkg-config --cflags […]
- GCC compile error with >2 GB of code I have a huge number of functions totaling around 2.8 GB of object code (unfortunately there's no way around, scientific computing ...)
When I try to link them, I get (expected) […]