» Eclipse (ADT) crash Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled
Eclipse (ADT) crash Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled
|April 29, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
i found my problem here:
how to fix “Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled” error while running java
Eclipse crashing on startup
Eclipse continue crash
Nothing help me;
This is the problem:
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
# SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00007fa434ffc2a1, pid=6989, tid=140346763503360
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_55-b13) (build 1.7.0_55-b13)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.55-b03 mixed mode linux-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C [libsoup-2.4.so.1+0x6c2a1] soup_session_feature_detach+0x11
# Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
I did this:
To enable core dumping, try “ulimit -c unlimited” before starting Java again
and also not help;
I tried to upgrade, but i had dependency problems.
In the last few days i tried to install Cisco packet Tracer, this mean i install and uninstall some stuff (like ia386 – something – i dont remember the package name).
If i cant fix this, I thinking to do a fresh installation of ADT or over to Intellij.
To do a fresh installation (how i should backup all my plugins?)
More Related Questions
- Eclipse auto shutdowns when creating new project When I click finish on a new project in Eclipse which I installed with this command sudo apt-get install eclipse-platform. This popup window comes and no matter if I choose Yes or No it […]
- eclipse juno crash after Ubuntu update from 13.10 to 14.04 I try to update ubuntu 13.10 in 14.04
after update ... Eclipse emitted this problem
A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
# SIGSEGV (0xb) at […]
- Eclipse close down suddenly I am using eclipse Juno for android programming but what is happening Eclipse getting close without saving my code suddenly i am sharing part of error-log throwing by eclipse
# A […]
- Problems with Eclipse and Android SDK I installed Eclipse, openjdk6 and downloaded and extracted the sdk manager file.
Now, When I created an Android project I got the following error:
2012-06-06 18:44:40 - contactManager] […]
- ia32-libs broken package (Ubuntu 12.04 x64) I have the latest Android SDK installed on Ubuntu 12.04 x64 I am having almost an identical problem as Problems with Eclipse and Android SDK. The Eclipse ADT plugin is not working for me, […]
- Cant run "dpkg –add-architecture i386" on 12.04 64-bit to run eclipse ADT Running ubuntu 12.04 64 bit. I am trying to follow the steps written at the end of this page under the Heading : Installing Android SDK compat libraries. I am doing it in order to solve […]
- Eclipse crashing on startup i am using 64-bit Ubuntu 13.10 and I have Eclipse (exactly adt-bundle-linux-x86_64-20131030) with SDK, I am trying to learn how to make my own Android application but Eclipse is closing […]
- Android Development Tools Bundle- Eclipse cant find the JDK/ fails to load shared jni library After looking through several different similar questions I haven't been able to find and answer that worked on my computer. I am trying to open my recently downloaded Android Develeopment […]
- smartgit ubuntu 13.04 64bits crash startup I try to launch smartgit with ubuntu 13.04 but it crash on startup.
I tried with openjdk and the oracle java.
Here is the error :
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime […]
- CLASSPATH, Java Buld Path (eclipse), and WEB-INF\LIB : what to use, when, and why? I recently switched to J2EE from .NET, and am confused about where to put JAR files. I know that the CLASSPATH, WEB-INF, and Eclipse's Java Web Path are all places where JARs can be […]