» Drawing a dynamic graph
Drawing a dynamic graph
|December 29, 2009
Posted by forumadmin
I have a web application written with JavaServer Faces technology.
The application takes n inputs and provides an output.
I want the following functionality in my application.
I want to have sliders for each of my inputs.
I want the output to be depicted by a graph.
So whenever I change the input values via a slider I want the changed output value also displayed in the graph
So what will be the best way to do this?
More Related Questions
- Java implementation of planarity testing/planar embedding Is there a free Java implementation of any of the major planarity testing algorithms? Boyer-Myrvold, de Fraysseix-Rosenstiehl, heck, even Hopcroft-Tarjan. I've been reading the papers […]
- What algorithms are good for interactive/realtime graph-drawing? What algorithms are good for interactive/realtime graph-drawing for live data and direct-manipulation?
Failing that - what libraries do you use to draw graphs?
- Winforms / GDI+ Draw curve for a chart In my Winforms application I have a small chart. Nothing fancy just a bunch of x/y points I connect with lines.
It would be nice to draw a curve instead of a lines to connect these […]
- Automatically rotate a graph I'm drawing graphs with force-directed layout, and the problem is that the created graphs are oriented randomly and unpredictably, which makes looking at them somewhat confusing. For […]
- Improving graphviz layout I have perfection paralysis when it comes to producing something graphic. If symmetries of the visual have not been fully explored, I have a harder time comprehending what is going on. I […]
- Drawing clustered graphs in Python I already have a way of clustering my graph, so the process of clustering isn't the issue here. What I want to do is, once we have all the nodes clustered - to draw the clustered graph in […]
- What options are available for the layout of directed or undirected graphs in .NET? By graph here I mean something resembling these images:
The ideal solution would:
use only managed code
allow output to a bitmap image
allow output to WPF elements
include some kind […]
- Visualizing Undirected Graph Thats Too Large for GraphViz? I was wondering if anyone has any advice for rendering an undirected graph with 178,000 nodes and 500,000 edges. I've tried Neato, Tulip, and Cytoscape. Neato doesn't even come remotely […]
- Visualization Tools for Huge Graphs I would like to create a graph (set of vertices connected with edges) and I'm looking for tools or libraries that can help me.
The graph is composed of at least 1000 nodes. Although it […]
- How to increase node spacing for networkx.spring_layout Drawing a clique graph with
import networkx as nx
produces the following picture:
Obviously, the spacing between the nodes (e.g., the […]