» Doctrine 2 + Codeigniter Roll out Plugins
Doctrine 2 + Codeigniter Roll out Plugins
|September 14, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
we are Developing a Base Application and our wish is, to serve Plugins to our Users to extend the Application.
We are working with Doctrine2, to give a strong DBAL to our Application.
I have read about Doctrine Migrations. With Migrations we can deploy and roll back Database Versions like in Git.
Now to the Point i am Looking for. Is it possible to do something like Branches in Git?
If we serve 3 Plugins, we will first develop one, make a migration Shoot, develop the next, make a migration Shoot etc.
But if a User only need the first and the third Plugin, he will get all the ORM Schema Updates from the second Plugin, what he really don’t need.
I hope you understand our Plans and have some hints how to solve this Problematic.
More Related Questions
- Connect to SqlServer from CodeIgniter I integrated CodeIgniter with Doctrine 2 and when I type parameters to connect to MySql database in database.php file it is working ok, but I cant connect to SqlServer. I downloaded […]
- PHP – Doctrine setting null to variables This is my first time working with OO PHP, MVC and Doctrine, so I'm probably doing something really wrong!!
I'm trying to save an object into the database using Doctrine, the problem is […]
- Doctrine and DateTime showing wrong difference I can't wrap my head around an issue with DateTime(). I want the difference between some saved time in the database and now. It works on my local machine but not on the live server.
- DataBase Data interity with four tables I have four tables (products, brands, colors and colorproducts)
- a product has one brand
- a color has one brand
- a colorproduct has one product and one color
The problem I see is that […]
- How to select by time using doctrine 2? I have a table in my database that stores my events data, and i am using Doctrine 2 as my ORM. I need to select from the table all the events that occur between 09:00AM and 13:00PM, […]
- Zend Framework 2 + Doctrine 2 I would like to start developing with Zend Framework and I would like to use zf2. Since I use Doctrine 2, can you suggest some tutorials to help me to integrate it in zf2? Thanks! […]
- Doctrine 2 mapping referencing unique key Basic question:
Is it possible to map an association using Doctrine referencing not a primary but only a unique key?
I have an Entity (Participation) which may […]
- ManyToOne Relationship in Doctrine 2 I am trying to get into Doctrine 2 with Zend Framework 2.
I have 2 Database Tables:
I now have a form to add a […]
- Symfony 2 Doctrine LEFT JOIN I have 3 tables in DB:
CREATE TABLE `task_estimation_fields` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`name` varchar(45) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
- Using hstore, json or joined tables in Doctrine 2? I am working on system for online stores. It should be common database for one or more websites. I am using PHP + Doctrine 2 (previously work with MySQL but have no problem with migration […]