» Django project doesnt show up with Apache and mod_wsgi
Django project doesnt show up with Apache and mod_wsgi
|May 16, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I’ve installed Apache and mod_wsgi on windows xp service pack 3 and added these line to my httpd.conf :
WSGIScriptAlias / "C:/Documents and Settings/X/My Documents/Downloads/Foo/Foo/wsgi.py"
WSGIPythonPath "C:/Documents and Settings/X/My Documents/Downloads/Foo"
<Directory "C:/Documents and Settings/X/My Documents/Downloads/Foo/Foo">
Require all granted
but when I open localhost on my firefox, it shows Apache’s
It Works! message, what should I do to run my project on localhost ?
I checked and recognized that my project’s path is not included in
PYTHONPATH. Isn’t the line
WSGIPythonPath ... expected to add the address to
More Related Questions
- Django Apache mod_wsgi 500 I have a Django application deployed on CentOS. Here is what my httpd.conf file looks like:
WSGIDaemonProcess safe […]
- Apache mod_wsgi: PermissionError when trying to access a page Trying to get Django running on this Apache box, using Python 3.3
httpd starts without fault but as soon as I try to access localhost, I am thrown a 500 error. The Apache logs say […]
- Django Apache/mod_python Admin CSS not appearing with admin tables I have Windows XP/Django/apache/mod_python working on localhost. All parts are working with the exception of the admin CSS not rendering. The admin works, but no html formatting. I've […]
- Django and mod_wsgi Root URL Config I'm having a very strange issue with serving a Django project using Apache and mod_wsgi. When the URL is requested it seems that mod_wsgi and Django completely ignores my ROOT_URLCONF […]
- Matplotlib and WSGI/mod_python not working on Apache Everything works as supposed to on the Django development server. In Apache, the django app also works except when matplotlib is used. Here's the error I get:
No module named […]
- Deploying Django (fastcgi, apache mod_wsgi, uwsgi, gunicorn) Can someone explain the difference between apache mod_wsgi in daemon mode and django fastcgi in threaded mode. They both use threads for concurrency I think.
Supposing that I'm using nginx […]
- Serving static files with mod_wsgi and Django I have a django application using mod_python, fairly typical configuration except that media files are being served by a (I know, not recommended) 'media' directory in the document root. […]
- mod_wsgi, mod_python, or just cgi? I've been playing around with my own webserver (Apache+Ubuntu) and python. From what I've seen there are 3(?) main ways of doing this:
Apache configured to handle .py as cgi
- Pyramid – apache + mod_wsgi or nginx +uwisgi or nginx +pserve + supervisord I have used Pyramid on Apache + mod_wsgi in the past. While looking at pyramid deployment notes came across nginx + pserve config […]
- In production, Apache + mod_wsgi or Nginx + mod_wsgi? What to use for a medium to large python WSGI application, Apache + mod_wsgi or Nginx + mod_wsgi?
Which combination will need more memory and CPU time?
Which one is faster?
Which is known […]