» Django-cms Apphook url doesnt load
Django-cms Apphook url doesnt load
|May 15, 2013
Posted by forumadmin
I have a django-cms project that contains an app called core. Inside core I created a file “cms_app.py” as follows:
# -*- coding: utf8 -*-
from cms.app_base import CMSApp
from cms.apphook_pool import apphook_pool
from django.utils.translation import ugettext_lazy as _
name = _(u"Core Apphook")
urls = ["core.urls"]
In my core/urls.py I have the following code:
# -*- coding: utf8 -*-
from django.conf.urls.defaults import patterns, include, url
urlpatterns = patterns('',
# URLS refrentes ao apphook CoreApphook
I’m trying to reach this view:
By using this url:
But the file urls.py is not loaded by the Apphook. I’ve already set the Apphook field in every child page of “Noticias” and “Noticias” as well. The weird thing about it is that I have the same structure in another project which works perfectly. And obviously I’ve set the app “core” into INSTALLED_APPS. I just can’t even imagine what may be causing this issue. I’ve used a breakpoint into my core/urls.py, but It’s not being called by the Apphook.
More Related Questions
- Installing django-cms on windows Running pip install django===1.4 django-cms south on a windows machine, as per the instructions found here returns this error:
- Django-CMS reuse plugin instance Is it possible in django-cms to reuse a plugin's instance? Let's say that I add an instance of the plugin "Text" (or of any other plugin) in a page and I want to reuse the same text in […]
- Django CMS error: modules are not found despite being installed I am trying to install beta version 3 of Django CMS.
Although all modules and dependencies and everything is there, whenever I try to syncdb, I get errors like this:
- Django – use reverse url mapping in settings A few of the options in the django settings file are urls, for example LOGIN_URL and LOGIN_REDIRECT_URL. Is it possible to avoid hardcoding these urls, and instead use reverse url […]
- Django CMS results in 500 error if debug is false and only in editing mode I have a django-cms 3.0.2 instance in production. Debug is off, apache configured, allowed_hosts set. I can browse the pages, log into admin etc. Everything works fine except one […]
- Creating plugin for Django-CMS I think I screwed up somewhere while trying to create a django-cms plugin and now I am unable to go back. The plugin (called sbbplugin) seems to be "working" (it gets displayed) but […]
- encrypt a string to obtain a fixed length let's suppose I have the following possible values of a string:
actually, this is a GET parameter obtained from the URL. exp can become very […]
- How to use Django to get the name for the host server? How to use Django to get the name for the host server?
I need the name of the hosting server instead of the client name? Asked By - […]
- django url regular expressions capture invalid url I want to understand how to create urls / regular expressions to capture and redirect to views those patterns that do not match any defined pattern.
I have a pattern in the url for the […]
- xx is not a registered namespace in django there is a question about django url reversing...
'appA' and 'appB' are two apps in django,and both have been registered in […]