» Django and mod-wsgi not laoding
Django and mod-wsgi not laoding
|September 29, 2014
Posted by forumadmin
I am strugglinf getting django working with mod_wsgi and Apache. I tested the setup with a generic test.py file to see if Apache and mod_wsgi were working ok, and they are, but now trying to get Django going, I’m stuck. Here are details from the httpd.conf:
# First, we configure the "default" to be a very restrictive set of
# This should be changed to whatever you set DocumentRoot to.
<Directory '/var/www/html/mideastinfo/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/bin/mideastinfo/ '>
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
# AllowOverride controls what directives may be placed in .htaccess files.
# It can be "All", "None", or any combination of the keywords:
# Options FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
# Controls who can get stuff from this server.
Allow from all
WSGIScriptAlias / /var/www/html/mideastinfo/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/bin/mideastinfo/apache/django.wsg
And here is the django.wsgi file:
os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] = 'mideastinfo.settings'
application = django.core.handlers.wsgi.WSGIHandlers()
Where am I going wrong?
More Related Questions
- Serving static files with mod_wsgi and Django I have a django application using mod_python, fairly typical configuration except that media files are being served by a (I know, not recommended) 'media' directory in the document root. […]
- Django and mod_wsgi Root URL Config I'm having a very strange issue with serving a Django project using Apache and mod_wsgi. When the URL is requested it seems that mod_wsgi and Django completely ignores my ROOT_URLCONF […]
- Django WSGI not working with apache I'm trying to configure the WSGI in Apache to work with Django but it's not working, when I go to domain.com it gives me an error 500.
But If I start Django using:
python manage.py […]
- Matplotlib and WSGI/mod_python not working on Apache Everything works as supposed to on the Django development server. In Apache, the django app also works except when matplotlib is used. Here's the error I get:
No module named […]
- can WSGI get the full URL rather than simply : environ[SERVER_NAME] ?.. if so.. Mod_Rewrite alternative? Currently..
can get the domain name. such as..
but can it also get..
- WSGI : environ[QUERY_STRING] parse something without a question mark? Suppose the url is:
This is the script:
def application(environ, start_response):
a = environ['QUERY_STRING']
start_response('200 OK', [('Content-Type', […]
- Django Apache mod_wsgi 500 I have a Django application deployed on CentOS. Here is what my httpd.conf file looks like:
WSGIDaemonProcess safe […]
- Apache mod_wsgi: PermissionError when trying to access a page Trying to get Django running on this Apache box, using Python 3.3
httpd starts without fault but as soon as I try to access localhost, I am thrown a 500 error. The Apache logs say […]
- Deploying Django (fastcgi, apache mod_wsgi, uwsgi, gunicorn) Can someone explain the difference between apache mod_wsgi in daemon mode and django fastcgi in threaded mode. They both use threads for concurrency I think.
Supposing that I'm using nginx […]
- Django project doesnt show up with Apache and mod_wsgi I've installed Apache and mod_wsgi on windows xp service pack 3 and added these line to my httpd.conf :
WSGIScriptAlias / "C:/Documents and Settings/X/My […]