» django 1.5 admin inline extra
django 1.5 admin inline extra
|March 13, 2013
Posted by forumadmin
I have some models with a large number of inlines. Since not all are needed for every object I declared the inline model with
extra = 0 so that a small
add + appeared on the inline.
However, this seems to no longer work in django 1.5. If
extra = 0 is set, the inline is no longer editable.
Is there a way to get the 1.4 behavior into 1.5?
model = MyModel
extra = 0
inlines = [ModelInline]
Edit (some screens):
(Hinzufügen == add)
More Related Questions
- Custom User Model error I'm trying to set up my custom user model in Django. The reason is that I want to use email as the username, and remove the username field entirely. I've run into a error, that I just […]
- Custom user model in django does not allow setting password in admin I have created a custom user model which I am successfully using within my app.
The problem is that within the Admin, on the user edit screen, I get a display of the present password […]
- Django admin does not login properly with custom User model I upgraded an app I had on Django 1.4.5 to Django 1.5 and just finished migrating over to a custom User model. When I login to my app, using my own authentication form, with my superuser […]
- Can I change the USERNAME_FIELD in Django 1.5 without creating a custom user? I am trying to use the email field in the default Django user model as the username. I am using Django 1.5 and I saw that the default user has a USERNAME_FIELD property.
In my project, I […]
- Django Admin: OneToOne Relation as an Inline? I am putting together the admin for a satchmo application. Satchmo uses OneToOne relations to extend the base Product model, and I'd like to edit it all on one page.
It is possible to […]
- Django admin – inline inlines (or, three model editing at once) I've got a set of models that look like this:
title = models.CharField(max_length=255)
page = models.ForeignKey(Page)
- Django TabularInline using popup to add/edit item intead of the inline inputs In Django admin when using TabularInline for inline models, is there an option to add/edit an item by using a popup? I'm especially wondering about when we have multiple fields. […]
- filter admin show in django by users I add one ManyToManyField to my Users profile:
user = models.OneToOneField(User)
news_letters = models.ManyToManyField(news_letter)
and replace it […]
- Django InlineModelAdmin: Show partially an inline model and link to the complete model Hi everybody
I defined several models: Journals, volumes, volume_scanInfo etc.
A journal can have more volumes and a volume can have more scanInfo.
What I want to do is:
in the admin […]
- Migrating method views to class based views with TemplateView In Django 1.4 and before, I had views which looked like this:
def myview(request, item_id):
item = get_object_or_404(Item, item_id)
if request.method == "GET":